The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins Inducted Into BC Sports Hall of Fame

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Congrats to the Sedins, I still miss them being on the ice!  but I will say they retired at the right time. there are some in the nhl, that are even older who refuse to retire  and give up their spot to the younger generation waiting, in my opinion that is not right. I hope the Sedins do come back and maybe work the power play , couldn't be worse than it was this year. I think the Sedins would do good there

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

We have been very lucky to have had these gentlemen in our community and on our Canucks Team.

They brought skill, finesse and great sportsmanship to the NhL ,even though they never got the respect they deserved around the league from classless players.

The B.C. HALL OF FAME IS A GOOD PLACE FOR THESE TWO BOYS TO STAY IN INFAMY,

WELL DESERVED.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, apollo said:

In all honesty these guys deserve to be on planet earth's Hall of fame. Just the province of bc doesn't do justice. They were that legendary. 

:goat::goat:

Absolutely.  And thank you Apollo again for bringing back your picture (yes I know it’s been a while but it’s your superpower).  The Sedins are going to the HHOF, part of the best team we’ve ever had (and that’s hard to admit from someone who adored the Linden teams of the early nineties) , but give credit to where’s it’s due, we were the best team in the league for a couple of years in thanks to the twins and Luongo plus plus.  Class acts too.  Retired when they should have and made sure the last few games would be memorable.

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 3