The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 CDC Puck Entry Draft

thejazz97

6 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

He was online yesterday! Not that I'm a stalker or anything.

We've almost got a deal together :ph34r: I just hope he's back online in less than five days this time.

edit: this is just why he was on last night and didn't make a pick

Edited by thejazz97

On 6/4/2019 at 5:09 PM, Salter said:

tNK6BLC.png&key=219bed87b3f82b92598b2e13

@Mike Vanderhoek, the GM of the Winnipeg Jets has until 4:30PM PST, tomorrow (5th of June 2019) to make their selection.

If the pick is not made, Winnipeg will be bypassed and the draft will continue, with Winnipeg having the ability to use their pick outside of the above rule "Skipped picks may be made up starting at the end of the round in which the pick was skipped". This means Winnipeg may make their pick as soon as they are online instead of waiting until round 2. This is an exception to the rule, not a rule change. 

Remember, at any point you can send myself or @thejazz97 (or any of the commissioners but Jazz and I usually rock the draft) a list of players that you wish to select, if you don't believe you'll make the timeframes. 

Winnipeg has been skipped. They may makeup their pick at any point. 

I am up:frantic:

Thanks for the tag gents! 

Rumour Mill:

1. Nashville GM Apollo has his eye on a defenseman who shares the same birthday as him (off by 1 day) ... however, there's been talks of the pick being moved... 
  2. Long time Predator and resident :goat: Luca Sbisa was caught at the epicenter of a law suit this morning. The case is ongoing but it's said that a group of about 3 million New Yorkers are suing Barry Trotz for the deployment of Luca Sbisa this season. They claim that there's no way they get swept in the playoffs if Luca had been inserted into the lineup and would be playing St Louis for the cup right now. True story. 

Stay Tuned! Decision will be made well under 48 hours I promise... hopefully by tomorrow evening at the latest.  :P

Edited by apollo

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:22 AM, apollo said:

Thanks for the tag gents! 

Rumour Mill:

1. Nashville GM Apollo has his eye on a defenseman who shares the same birthday as him (off by 1 day) ... however, there's been talks of the pick being moved... 
  2. Long time Predator and resident :goat: Luca Sbisa was caught at the epicenter of a law suit this morning. The case is ongoing but it's said that a group of about 3 million New Yorkers are suing Barry Trotz for the deployment of Luca Sbisa this season. They claim that there's no way they get swept in the playoffs if Luca had been inserted into the lineup and would be playing St Louis for the cup right now. True story. 

Stay Tuned! Decision will be made well under 48 hours I promise... hopefully by tomorrow evening at the latest.  :P

giphy.gif

• Haha 3