The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

1139449577_BreakingNews.jpg.80b38970ca814838f8e2a48c7d44ea02.jpg

The CHI.png.05f102df4c3d5479b3a90aaa4874a582.png @Patrick Kane Have re-signed the following

Brendan Smith - 1 yr @ 1M

Joakim Nordstrom - 1 yr @ 1.25M

Tom Kuhnhackl - 1 yr @ .750M

Mike Reilly - 1 yr @ 1M

Curtis Lazar - 1 yr @ .750M

Brian Boyle - 1 yr @ 2M

Danton Heinen - 2 yr @ 3M

Evan Rodrigues - 3 yrs @ 1.75M

Cal Petersen - 2 yrs @ 1M

Brian Elliott - 1 yr @ 2M

1138813589_BreakingNews.jpg.c63dffff25b7481cbb5732f1f54b1381.jpg

The MTL.png.7faddb0089420836a4800b4d45862d4a.png (Via the Commish team) have re-signed the following

William Karlsson - 8 years x 48M (6M AAV)

Jacob Trouba - 6 years x 42M (7M AAV)

Jakub Vrana - 3 years x 9.75M (3.25M AAV)

Nick Ritchie - 2 years x 5M (2.5M AAV)

Columbus is looking to find takers for 

Victor Rask

Milan Lucic

Vladimir Sobotka

Can retain on deals.

AsI have cap space I am not looking to "dump" but seeing if there is any interest on any of these players. Would be willing to exchange for another bad contract, even if more expensive to open some options

Another guy we may look to shop is Cameron York. Nothing against him, but he was not the guy we were looking to take at 18. As we have a pretty good young D-core as it is, makes York expendable. Ideal price would be a good F prospect or a Goalie. 

On 6/23/2019 at 9:20 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Waivers: The Arizona Coyotes waive Dustin Brown for the purpose of assigning him to the minor league affiliate. 

Dustin Brown has cleared waivers and has been sent down to the Minors by Arizona. This can only mean a summer time trade is likely going to happen. Great player, a little long in the tooth. Nice regular season production.

@Tylez

Edited by Primal Optimist

ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry for all these annoying announcements lately :lol:. Just wanna make sure things go smooth!

Tomorrow is the start of our silly season so I wanted to go over some things. 

As of 8:00 AM PT tomorrow, all teams are permitted to start sending in their offers on Free Agent players. I would like to see the following done

-Send ONE message only and have the subject read "(Insert team name here - 2019 Free Agent Offers)"

-Be sure to inlcude both @canucklax and myself in this message. This message will be used for all FA offer during the off season and will not be removed by me until the start of the season

-Included in your offers should be a little excerpt of why the player should sign, where he fits in, and what he should expect from your team going forward

-There are lots of teams that have money to spend, but money is not always the answer. A player may sign for less if the fit is deemed better. 

-If a player feels low balled, he will likely not give any sort of counter

Do not feel the need to write a story, just point form will do as long as you get the points across.

Teams will not get a reply back until Friday/Saturday with counters. Hope to have a good chunk of signings to post on July 1 / 2

For fairness, I will be sending in offers this afternoon before anyone so that I cannot be influenced by anyone. Lax will negotiate with me the same as I would negotiate with all of you.

Have fun all!

FA List Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KINVwIfI0IaoBPLSFGN5X2PFThOkSqbjtvWlTADhtHU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Tylez
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Tylez said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry for all these annoying announcements lately :lol:. Just wanna make sure things go smooth!

Tomorrow is the start of our silly season so I wanted to go over some things. 

As of 8:00 AM PT tomorrow, all teams are permitted to start sending in their offers on Free Agent players. I would like to see the following done

-Send ONE message only and have the subject read "(Insert team name here - 2019 Free Agent Offers)"

-Be sure to inlcude both @canucklax and myself in this message. This message will be used for all FA offer during the off season and will not be removed by me until the start of the season

-Included in your offers should be a little excerpt of why the player should sign, where he fits in, and what he should expect from your team going forward

-There are lots of teams that have money to spend, but money is not always the answer. A player may sign for less if the fit is deemed better. 

-If a player feels low balled, he will likely not give any sort of counter

Do not feel the need to write a story, just point form will do as long as you get the points across.

Teams will not get a reply back until Friday/Saturday with counters. Hope to have a good chunk of signings to post on July 1 / 2

For fairness, I will be sending in offers this afternoon before anyone so that I cannot be influenced by anyone. Lax will negotiate with me the same as I would negotiate with all of you.

Have fun all!

Should also note, that if you want to sign any of the recent draftees that you can include them in the new message thread. Please also try to include where you drafted him as all ELC contracts are set. This is league wide and will be no different from one player to the next! It is based off the overall they were drafted!

1 hour ago, Tylez said:

To TOR.png.7bef0a5a13233d506b1ce85a30a64bd4.png @Art Vandelay: Future Considerations

To OTT.png.e7935b0c9010a9ace04de509701cac84.png VACANT: Alexander Steen, 2020 Toronto 5th, 2021 Toronto 3rd

Unfortunate to lose Steen. Solid 4th line contributor on a contender, but cap wise we had no choice. Honestly, the only team we could trade him to was Ottawa due to his NTC. So, we were in a tough spot and happy only a 3rd round pick was required to move him.