The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Pittsburgh Penguins are looking at all options to add a top 6 forward or top 4 defenseman to our roster. Our 2020 1st round pick is definitely in play for the right deal. Cannot afford to take on much cap so retained salary is a must. Bolded players are available.

Jason Zucker - Alex Barkov - David Pastrnak

Kevin Fiala  JT Miller - TBA

Paul Byron - Phillip Danault - Joel Armia

Max Verronneau Brandon Dubinsky Trevor Moore

Anders Bjork, Vladislav Kamenev

Ryan Suter - Alex Edler

TBA - Damon Severson

Brayden McNabb - Adam Pelech

Andrej SekeraNick Holden, Libor Hajek, Scott Harrington

Sergei Bobrovsky

Darcy Kuemper

Please let's save both of our time and stop asking about Pastrnak or Barkov. They will not be moved under any circumstances.

6 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Trade.thumb.png.64cfec32a84ca09f7d68e6a549a667ce.png

To NSH.png.912006e9b541a795ad9198518a0cb06d.png @Rush17: Brendan Gallagher, Kevin Hayes, Pierre-Olivier Joseph, Patrick Eaves, 2020 Anaheim 3rd

To ANA.png.cf26b3c9b112f030929c85539f668a82.png @Kobayashi Maru: Patrick Kane, Tyler Bozak, Haydn Fleury

@Primal Optimist

It was a difficult decision to move Patty Kane. He is a phenomenal player easily top 5 in the game today.

This was strictly a financial decision given all of the young RFAs we have coming up starting next season. 

We feel really good about the quality players we are bringing on board in this deal.

Hayes and Gallagher are both quality top 6 forwards and we are estatic to have them. 

Joseph is a player we have coveted for quite sometime. His movement to the Penguins yesterday only backed up our belief in this player. 

Thanks to the newly hired GM of the Ducks @Kobayashi Maru for making this deal possible. We wish you the best in your new position as GM!

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

It was a difficult decision to move Patty Kane. He is a phenomenal player easily top 5 in the game today.

This was strictly a financial decision given all of the young RFAs we have coming up starting next season. 

We feel really good about the quality players we are bringing on board in this deal.

Hayes and Gallagher are both quality top 6 forwards and we are estatic to have them. 

Joseph is a player we have coveted for quite sometime. His movement to the Penguins yesterday only backed up our belief in this player. 

Thanks to the newly hired GM of the Ducks @Kobayashi Maru for making this deal possible. We wish you the best in your new position as GM!

We’d like to thank @Rush17 for ongoing negotiation and for the services of Hayes, Gallagher and Eaves.  Always tough giving up a key young player, but when you add someone of Kane’s caliber it make you a better team.  Bozak will serve a useful purpose on the team and we believe Fleury will have a chance to challenge for a key roster spot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

That was a pretty complex deal there, on the face of it, I think it was pretty balanced, more or less. Seen worse here between veteran players, hahaha...good job both of you and Kobayashi Maru, not a bad first deal. ; )

I figured if I started with a blockbuster I could refine from there.  Still looking st getting younger if anybody is wanting to deal.

Nashville is looking to add a high caliber top 4 defender on a playoff team. We are willing to pay a premium to acquire one if its the right player involved. 

Let us know if you want to chat @Rush17 The deal above should show we are ready to make deals. :towel: go ekl go!

So we planned at the draft over a year ago to not have to go to the FA market this summer. Figured it would be shallow, and overly expensive, so we planned away from it...for this summer at least..

...but WOW did FA FRENZY day not disappoint for the Arizona Coyotes here in the EKL>

so far today:

Alex Chiasson re-signed in Edmonton for 2.15m cap hit: we have him for 1.5 million

Kenny Agostino managed to snag a job in Toronto

Markus Granlund signed in Dallas

So far I love the teams my guys are heading to, could have been worse. 

6 minutes ago, Tylez said:

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please join me in welcoming the newest GM of the MTL.png.776d1e785d6bf8156de2b7747e0fe0a3.png.43bc9d9c399d6dcdbb25fc1ec6516c84.png @Habs4Life

As @Habs4Life is new to CDC fantasy leagues, we will be monitoring his moves for the time being

Again welcome to EKL

Thx guys. Sorry for being a habs fan on a canucks board. But at least i aint a leafs or oilers fan. Small victories.

Happy to join up here and finally after 10 years of fantasy hockey getting to manage a habs team.

• Haha 1