The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Derek Ryan is available, I know its the dog days of summer, but it is worth noting that his contract is just a smidge over 3 million dollars and he is a proven producer as noted above.  If any team wishes to have a reasonably costed producer who plays in Calgary, with playoff games just months ago..hit me up. Asking for a reasonable trade where you get an asset in D.Ryan and I get an asset back like a pick or a prospect or a very late pick and a prospect. Something simple, not breaking the bank. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

"All Clear"

Parsed through since the last 'all clear' on updating the waiver and trade lists...seems nothing has been missed thus far in the month of August. If you have trade's sent in to the commish, note that he is busy moving house for a few weeks. If you have not added me to those trade calls, please do. 

• Cheers 1

On 8/29/2019 at 7:41 AM, Tylez said:

Columbus releases defenseman Ben Lovejoy. We wish him a happy retirement

https://www.tsn.ca/former-pittsburgh-penguin-ben-lovejoy-retires-from-nhl-1.1357483

I really like Ben's career. He was a good guy playing well and really deserved to be in the NHL. Hope all the best for him and his fam going forward. 

Signing.jpg.25d287093adecbc91bde9b2d4710c12c.jpg

The NYI.png.474d744ed1fd84f1b75033d7929be14a.png have re-signed the following:

Mackenzie Weegar - 1 year x 1.6M

Joseph Blandisi - 1 year x 0.800M

And have signed the following:

Darren Helm - 1 year x 0.900M

Deryk Engelland - 1 year x 0.900M

Markus Hannikainen - 1 year x 0.800M

Jimmy Howard - 1 year x 3M

*This gives the Islanders a roster that can be submitted for opening night until we can find a new GM. All players who got contracts have not received any interest to this point

• Upvote 1

Those were all the offers and business that had to be taken care of! Life should slow down a bit now for me! So things should pick up and I should finally be able to get my butt in gear and get the sheets polished off! 

As of Sept 1, teams can now designate players for ELC slides. Reminder of the new 3 week rule we are implementing to give your players that 9 game bubble. The CBA was updated with the wording. As well, GM's can now negotiate with 2 players of their choice.

Cheers all and thanks for all your patience

• Upvote 1