The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

The Yotes have solved our netminder conundrum and brought in some help to the big club. We will have too many players when Tylez confirms our trade but will resolve it within moments tonight. . In the meantime off to walk the dogs. THank you to all in talks with us about a netminder but we will no longer be shopping a goalie before the season starts. My appreciation for all your time remains constant, thank you.

11 minutes ago, Tylez said:

To VAN.png.c8344309ba17e4eb9c24daa7d81d9241.png.aaa9be4bda9e1414faf54ee636e1c20b.png @Jaku // @Salter: Antti Raanta, 2020 AZ 5th

To AZ.png.814bef8a692e7716527ad2464fe0fcf4.png.eb22012932a70fb173e0e9ecb34f53ca.png @Primal Optimist: Chris Tanev, Zemgus Girgensons

This was a tough spot to be in, so thank you for several GM's for listening and trying to work something through with me..if you were missed in a private message to let you know Raanta was moved, my apologies, tried to get back to all of you personally. For Jaku and Salter, thank you guys so much for working this out, I feel you got the better end of the package, but also that I had my back up to the wall and a gun to my head, hahaha....of my own doing. Carrying three waiver eligible tendies into the opening day waivers somehow skipped my mind until yesterday. lol 

All in all we are happy to see Tanev and Girgensons catching late night flights to the desert. They will be placed very soon into the lineup and we will post our final set roster before the big waive rolls in. Thanks to Tylez too who is working his butt off at his real j.o.b. AND doing what he can posting and leading online to make this point in our young league come through to the real season.

We are on track to have a spectacular year and we do have a couple vacancies to fill. If any GM has an idea who to invite to the league, reach out and gauge interest and then have them apply directly to Tylez IF they wish to try one of the better handful of Fantasy Keeper Leagues. If any of the AGM's are starting to feel they have what it takes to run a club, consider applying to do so. Ahem, Salter and Jaku, the Aphex Twin of canucks.com...lol Just an idea, but no one is forcing anyone to split up their duos, lol 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

Chicago places Zach Hyman on LTIR

https://www.nhl.com/news/training-camp-buzz-news-and-notes-september-15/c-309146908

Chicago calls up Cale Fleury

Brad Marchand - Patrice Bergeron *C* - Ondrej Kase

Jonathan Marchessault - Max Domi - Josh Anderson

Brandon Saad - Nazem Kadri - Connor Brown

Danton Heinen - Evan Rodrigues - Tom Kuhnhackl

Brian Boyle (unsigned)

Zach Hyman (LTIR)

Jordan Oesterle - John Carlson *A*

Alec Martinez - John Klingberg *A*

Oliver Kylington - Cale Fleury

Mike Reilly

Kevan Miller (injured)

Jaroslav Halak

Brian Elliott

Signing.jpg.e0e4d69fd54d3d374c93cd6bc9ad7a12.jpg.4fae1a7d115ae6715269194df78c5d69.jpg

The (Chicago Blackhawks) @Patrick Kane sign the following ELC

Cale Fleury - 3 years x 2.85M (0.950M AAV)

• Upvote 1

Vegas Golden Knights Roster

Jake Guentzel - Connor McDavid - Andrei Svechnikov

Alexandre Texier - Ryan Getzlaf - Victor Olofsson

Oskar Lindblom - Roope Hintz - Josh Leivo

Andrew Mangiapane - Dominik Kubalik - Emil Bemstrom

Danil Yurtaikin

Mark Giordano - Cale Makar

Quinn Hughes - Darnell Nurse

Vladislav Gavrikov - Adam Fox

Nick Holden

Elvis Merzlikins

Pheonix Copley

IR: Corey Perry

Still got one open roster spot which we hope to fill before the season starts.

Edited by Nail
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

WAIVERS: The Arizona Coyotes waive Jani Hakanpaa with the intention of assigning him to the minors. 

Waiver Claim: The Ducks reclaim Joni Hakanpaa with the intention of assigning him to the minors which I think he already is if I reclaim him.

After this recent trade and waive announcement I believe, if i am not totally out of it now, long day, that my roster charts look like this and we are compliant on the top end. 

Arizona Coyotes Organizational Depth Chart
Arizona Coyotes
LW   C   RW
Kane, Evander   MacKinnon, Nathan "A"   Brown, Dustin
Ferland, Micheal   Jenner, Boone "A"   Chiasson, Alex
Caggiula, Drake   Granlund, Markus   Kuraly, Sean
Agostino, Kenny   Ryan, Derek   Boyd, Travis
Girgensons, Zemgus   Gauthier, Frédérik    
LD   RD   G
Dumoulin, Brian   Gustafsson, Erik   Price, Carey
Muzzin, Jake   Brodie, TJ   Brossoit, Laurent
Johnson, Erik "A"   Zaitsev, Nikita    
    Tanev, Christopher "A"    

Tucson Roadrunners
LW   C   RW
Nylander, Alexander   Rasmussen, Michael   Gauthier, Julien
Kopacka, Jack         Gagné, Gabriel
Gropp, Ryan   Koppanen, Joona   Bailey, Justin
Harkins, Jansen   Trenin, Yakov   Speers, Blake
    Dickinson, Josh   Bajkov, Patrick

LD   RD   G
Harpur, Ben   Juulsen, Noah      
Lindgren, Ryan   Borgen, William   Fulcher, Kaden
Moverare, Jacob   Walman, Jake   Skinner, Stuart

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Gally @Miroki Garret Sparks has cleared waivers and been assigned to the minor league affiliate.

@Mr.Miyagi Michael Neuvirth has cleared waivers and been assigned to the minor league affiliate.

@Rush17 Brandon Sutter and Jamie McGinn have cleared waivers and been assigned to the minor league affiliate.

• Like 1