The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Updated Winnipeg Jets

Been quite a few moves lately bringing in a bunch of big names. i'm still 100% game to make lots more moves.

Jonathan Huberdeau - Nick Foligno - Patrik Laine

Alex DeBrincat - Adrian Kempe - Cam Atkinson

Artturi Lehkonen - Andrew Shaw - Noel Acciari

Ivan Barbashev - Sam Steel - Dmytro Timashov

Torey Krug - Ethan Bear

Troy Stecher - Ben Hutton 

Ron Hainsey - Brayden McNabb

Cam Talbot

Jake Allen

Red on the block

^ Good Job Benny. 

A trade to Announce!

Trade.png.d8275b583130413d3973ac6afdcba898.png

To @Brock Botanen OTT.png.d48360b4cd221834abd129e37eac7f43.png : Eric Johnson, ( Arizona will retain 1m in each of 20-21, 21-22 and 22-23 seasons), ARI 2nd 2020

To @Primal Optimist AZ.png.814bef8a692e7716527ad2464fe0fcf4.png : Justin Holl

Will be updated for tomorrow Morning on Pickup et al. 

*THank you Brock Botanen for a decent conversation about my 2nd round pick that has spanned the better part of this past day with several looks to the possible deal in play. While some may consider it a cap dump of sorts, and yes we would be crunched once Ferland is back from IR, we also felt that Justin Holl is an incrediblely versatile Dman who can come in and make a difference for us night in and night out. He may never replace Eric's fantasy points, however the right man at the right moment for a club about to push higher in the top ten, hopefully. Thank you for your time B.B. and for a good fun negotiation. 

Eric Johnson, what a fantastic player you are sir, but time and the tides wait for no man's plans. In the salary cap era, this loss is unfortunate for our club, but one that had to happen in order to stay compliant going forward. Thank you for your work with us thus far and all the best over the rest of your long and storied career. 

P.O.

• Thanks 1

Just wanted to remind everyone I'm taking offers on Lias Anderson. 

I have a couple offers on the table, so I just wanted to put this out there incase trade talks pick up a bit more. Not currently close to a deal but that could change quick

Signing.jpg.e0e4d69fd54d3d374c93cd6bc9ad7a12.jpg.c9a81b735460048e356233a73da0c9b4.jpg

The MIN.png.f5070f042918622a3a38f14c5a439b29.png@D-Money @Monty : have signed G Adam Werner to an ELC worth 1.5 million per year for a one year term. 

The MIN.png.f5070f042918622a3a38f14c5a439b29.png@D-Money @Monty : have signed LW Brett Murray to an ELC worth 0.925 million per year for a three year term.

Posted, Logged, and added to your minor league affiliate. If you wish to create room and call either up from here, please post your moves in thread and will be actioned by our timestamp rules in game. 

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Thanks 1

Busy day for sure, haha....long time sitting.

My all time favourite Canadian artists..long time runnin, miss you Gord. Ontario sucked for shoveling the driveway 5 months a year every morning, haha, but I went to see "The Constellations" for 2 bucks cover and lo and behold it was a tuneup concert at the local dive bar before a major tour of these tragic folks...pretty hip though. and yes they did reveal themselves 'one star at a time' while the place slowly ripped its own roof off....

image.jpeg.3d3c84240aaa35005002e93fedb00d38.jpeg

upjade complete

3 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

^ Good Job Benny. 

A trade to Announce!

To @Brock Botanen OTT.png.d48360b4cd221834abd129e37eac7f43.png : Eric Johnson, ( Arizona will retain 1m in each of 20-21, 21-22 and 22-23 seasons), ARI 2nd 2020

To @Primal Optimist AZ.png.814bef8a692e7716527ad2464fe0fcf4.png : Justin Holl

Will be updated for tomorrow Morning on Pickup et al. 

*THank you Brock Botanen for a decent conversation about my 2nd round pick that has spanned the better part of this past day with several looks to the possible deal in play. While some may consider it a cap dump of sorts, and yes we would be crunched once Ferland is back from IR, we also felt that Justin Holl is an incrediblely versatile Dman who can come in and make a difference for us night in and night out. He may never replace Eric's fantasy points, however the right man at the right moment for a club about to push higher in the top ten, hopefully. Thank you for your time B.B. and for a good fun negotiation. 

Eric Johnson, what a fantastic player you are sir, but time and the tides wait for no man's plans. In the salary cap era, this loss is unfortunate for our club, but one that had to happen in order to stay compliant going forward. Thank you for your work with us thus far and all the best over the rest of your long and storied career. 

P.O.

EJ getting cap dumped 2 seasons in a row ouch

27 minutes ago, Caboose said:

EJ getting cap dumped 2 seasons in a row ouch

he has served us well since Jan 2018, really his time in Pittsburgh was just 90 season days long...how many games is that? haha...certainly less than 40 ;)

But yeah, I am tight up against it and if you have ever heard of the crazy hot matrix...hahaha...in hockey there is the age/caphit matrix..similar to this...(*of course I am joking around for those who may not know me well....and yes its rare, for those who do.)

LOL: most CDC personalities by this graph:

Image result for 30 bars on 200 bar graph

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Patrick Kane CHI.png.be9d8773a179d870cc886a58f3fe053a.png : Tom Kuhnhackl has cleared waivers and will be assigned overnight to the minor league affiliate. Note we could not recall joakim nordstrom until this time. Pickuphockey will reflect the mornings changes in the morning. ; )

There are no current waived players, and so Waivers is hereby updated and if you feel I missed something, say something. ; )

13 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@D-Money MIN.png.f5070f042918622a3a38f14c5a439b29.png: Tom Kuhnhackl has cleared waivers and will be assigned overnight to the minor league affiliate. Note we could not recall joakim nordstrom until this time. Pickuphockey will reflect the mornings changes in the morning. ; )

There are no current waived players, and so Waivers is hereby updated and if you feel I missed something, say something. ; )

We have never employed Mr. Kuhnhackl.

• Like 1

@kj29 Leon Draisatl faces immenent suspension. Tylez had sent you a note on the 2nd about your roster being not in compliance. You are required to bring up one more forward player. Sorry, I am just in the processes of getting caught up to all the little details and this one has yet to be addressed by the LA Kings. 

My apologies if I simply missed the post in which you corrected the situation, I will of course backdate anything you can point to as having rectified this problem. Dr Drai would have been suspended 2 weeks ago if not for the changes on the executive...correcting the problem before he is suspended at Noon Saturday would lead to leniency in the backdated portion of the suspension. 

: )

On 11/1/2019 at 7:28 PM, Tylez said:

Reminder that today being November 1st, that there are some RFA players still left unsigned. If they are not resigned by December 1st, they will not be eligible to be called up or accumulate points for your team!

Roughly 12 players on 8 teams have about 2 weeks left as qualified RFA's to be signed...after Dec 1st you may still sign them but they will not be eligible to play this year for your club or earn you points this year. 

To @kj29 LAK.png.7bde1804ea23d0e9a82ef83463c58d1b.png : Tucker Poolman

To @Colby Covington WSH.png.8dd0c11972e30776390d9eeee84ace59.png : Mark Pysyk, LAK 3rd 2020

Thank you kj29 for clearing cap space. you may now recall or acquire a Forward player to become roster compliant. 

Colby Covington you will need to move one Dman out to become roster compliant as you seem to have 9 at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

The Los Angeles Kings call up Cameron Hughes as a tentative solution.

With newfound cap space, the Los Angeles Kings are again in the hunt for playoff players and an upgrade in defense. Ecstatic to see that we’re back in 1st place, but I’m open to further trade negotiations. Feel free to message me.

• Cheers 3

4 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

To @kj29 LAK.png.7bde1804ea23d0e9a82ef83463c58d1b.png : Tucker Poolman

To @Colby Covington WSH.png.8dd0c11972e30776390d9eeee84ace59.png : Mark Pysyk, LAK 3rd 2020

Thank you kj29 for clearing cap space. you may now recall or acquire a Forward player to become roster compliant. 

Colby Covington you will need to move one Dman out to become roster compliant as you seem to have 9 at the moment. 

hit me up people, picks prospects let’s go. Looking to move all d except freak  athlete chychrun and franchise werenski 

2 hours ago, Colby Covington said:

i’m gonna use the 3rd to draft another franchise player like werenski so don’t bother including it in trades. Washington has the best scouting, nobody scouts better than me 

@Colby Covington Monday at Noon your best Dman will be suspended unless you are roster compliant by then. Thanks

@kj29 Draisatl is NOT suspended now that I see your post above...sorry I missed it two mins ago when I typed this up....whew, solid. Cheers