The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

1 minute ago, Tylez said:

67% of 3.500M is 2.345M. Since Stone was older then 25, Mr.Miyagi has to still pay 67% of his salary as per the CBA

It should be amortized over twice the years remaining on the contract.

13 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Want to give a big shout out to @Primal Optimist who has been a huge help with the sheets the past month! 

Also, @Rush17 has been hired as an agents assistant in the absence of Canucklax. Please be sure to tag him in any contract negotiations and he will also take care of any of my signings!

I look forward to chipping in where I can. I love talking hockey and player contracts! So I feel this will be a natural fit. I look forward to filling in for Canucklax in the interim!

Let us have a fun 2019-20 season folks!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Report: Nashville is getting a lot of calls on the avaliabliltiy of Brendan Gallagher. The team is believed to be fielding offers.  No official word if he could or will be moved. Gallagher has 2 years left on his contract with an AAV of 3.75 million.

Big-Read-Brendan-Gallagher.jpg

Edited by Rush17

50 minutes ago, Monty said:

@Tylez

Apprently Minnesota Wild need to clear one contract spot.

Would like to terminate the contract of Martin Bakos, as he has signed overseas and has been playing in the KHL.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/17721/martin-bakos

Minnesota also terminates the contract of Oscar Lindberg, who signed in the Swiss League.

https://swisshockeynews.ch/index.php/shn/11-swiss-ice-hockey/nla/15837-another-swede-for-zug-oscar-lindberg-signs-for-one-year

@Tylez

• Thanks 1

Dallas may be looking at moving some contracts out of our bottom-6. Many non-core players are available.

I'm looking to make room to call up Hayton and/or Poehling and maybe even Boqvist. Available players include anybody on our defense not named Chabot or Hronek, and anybody under Kotkaniemi on our forward list. We may also consider moving Oshie however he has a LNTC so doing a deal with him could be difficult.

2021 picks may also be in play.

Nashville is listening to offers on several players as the team looks to regig our dressing room. The team is reportedly actively shopping Right-handed Defenceman Adam Larsson. Larsson was selected 4th Overall in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft by the New Jersey Devils. The team has several young defenceman that may be ready to make the step. The team is seeking a 2nd and a 5th round pick for his services. Larsson has a M-NTC that prevents him from being traded to 8 teams in the EKL. 

Team's interested should contact NSH GM @Rush17 to see if they are on his list.

Edited by Rush17

Here is the updated roster for the Anaheim Ducks.  The roster is rounding into shape, however the Ducks are still looking at some moves before the season gets started.  Every player has their price, so open duck season.  Primary focus is on a few more younger forwards.  Message @Kobayashi Maru for any trade discussions.  

image.png.851a360fad9ae382b6e41d97a67b727b.png

Forwards

Jamie Benn – Anders Lee – Patrick Kane

Mikael Granlund – Colin White – Jakob Silfverberg

Valtteri Filppula – Jason Spezza – Dillon Dube

Carter Rowney – Robert Thomas – Zach Sanford

Defence

Kris Letang – Jared Spurgeon

Sami Vatanen – Ryan Murray

Haydn Fleury – Michael Del Zotto

Andrei Markov Jacob Larsson

Goalies