The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Welcome welcome welcome to a few new faces now, looking forward to talking shop in the coming weeks or months and it isn't too late for any team really to make a push for playoffs this season. 

Being as we are a relatively young league in the keeper universe assets are still extremely well spread amongst all 31 clubs and that is awesome in my books. Some teams have more picks and better young guns in the pipe than bonafide NHL'ers but the total asset distribution is great all around. 

Excited for the year and tonights lineup! woooooo

pickuphockey.com is where we track our league, free to log into for you all,  and we have the "live" package on that site. L and P are on page one of this thread, but here they are to save you aclick or two

pickuphockey.com

pool name: EKL2019-20

Password: ekl

ONe waiver post to make and then off to watch some Eis Hockey. haha

• Upvote 2

Alright. 

After taking a quick peak, I’ll open up shop here in New York. First off, I’m not looking to trade Meier or Ehlers unless I get something that blows me away. Now that’s out of the way, anyone can be had for the right price, and I’m looking to trade my older players for some up-and-comers. If you see someone, don’t be afraid to ask :) 

9 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Hello fellow GM's

Thanks for welcoming me.

I will be taking the first few days to get better acquainted with me team, so that I can better understand what is needed.

Overpayments are always welcome! LOL

I will be talking to ya!

Regards Jan

Hey! Welcome! 

• Upvote 1