The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Rush17 John Gilmour appears to have cleared waivers and has been sent down as per your direction. 

@inane Winnipeg has lost Justin Holl to the SENS @AndreWanKenobi. If you need to make roster changes to get compliant due to this addition, please let us know in thread. @JimLahey and @Tylez: I know you also claimed and it has not been 24 hours however Ottawa, sitting at the very top of the waiver priority list is trump on this claim and has now by virtue of making a claim "suicided" to the bottom of the Pri list.

For new players: waivers is set by inverse standings at the first of each active month of the season. If your at the top you are "king'' of the waiver wire, but when you claim you "suicide" to the bottom. On November 1st the waiver list will be reset, however those who made a claim will stay on the bottom and those who did not will stay in the upper section. There is a formula. It is a hybrid of reverse standings based and the gaming loot system "suicide kings" and I love it, I believe it was Tylez idea and it works really well. 

There are still 4 active waivers and each one expires exactly 24 hours after his GM posted him as waived. The next update due to time crunch will be tomorrow morning. 

Post claims in thread in an easy to read format with little clutter please, so that I don't miss it!

• Upvote 1

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Papa Sawce it appears that Detroit has claimed Curtis McElhinney from Nashville @Rush17.

@inane Winnipeg's Kalle Kossila has cleared waivers and is assigned to the minors. 

@Caboose Pittsburgh's Daniel Carr has cleared waivers and is assigned to the minors.

@Art Vandelay Toronto's Stefan Noesen has cleared wyverns and is assigned to the minors. 

I believe that waivers are up to date and that there is no outstanding business or active waiver wired player. If i am wrong, write me, i am rushing today.

EDIT: I just refreshed my memory on the waiver reset rules: as Nov 1st is our first standings reset of the new season, the full board of 31 look like they will all reset on November 1st.  From then to next November 1st if you claim a player successfully you will be in the bottom portion and of course may still claim any player you wish, but a team who has never claimed will beat you. each month the list will reset, in two parts (teams who claimed already on bottom part), based upon inverse standings. Cheers. Sorry i was a bit wrong the last time i mentioned this. 

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 1

One point of order! If Domingue was claimed and placed immediately back on waivers YES you get to claim him and put him in your minors directly. If there was some daylight between claiming him and waiving him, you would have to be the highest priority of all the claimants to do so. I believe that is how we settled upon things, but i am still tied up elsewhere and wanted to quickly weigh in. 

As Domingue was claimed Sept 27th, you don't get to win him right away, but if your the only claimant he will go to your minor leagues after the 24 hours expires if that is where you wish him to go. I will let you know after the waivers expire. Tylez of course can tell me i am sleep deprived and wrong. hahaha....just chipping in quick while on a break.

• Thanks 1

John Gilmour (D) is available for 5th Round Pick in either 2020 or 2021.

Gilmour is currently with the Buffalo Sabres as their 7th D. (He is with the Milwaukee Admirals in the EKL - AHL)

If interested send me a msg!

Edited by Rush17