The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

5 minutes ago, Pears said:

Warriors fans are hypocrites. Nothing new. 

Ya but just cause other fans do it doesn’t mean we should follow them. NBA players calling us out on Twitter. It’s a bad look.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Ya but just cause other fans do it doesn’t mean we should follow them. NBA players calling us out on Twitter. It’s a bad look.

I know it is, but we all know it wasn’t every single Raptors fan in the building. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

I know it is, but we all know it wasn’t every single Raptors fan in the building. 

Went on Twitter and only thing everyone taking bout is the fans cheering for injury. Been a bad look for Raps fans all series, first that guy that made that comment about Ayesha and now this.

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I think the announcers were a little quick to jump the gun calling out the fans cheering.  First off, when the ball was turned over, on Durant no less, there was a natural cheer. And that cheering followed the play all the way to the basket being made.  The fans didn't know until he fell down and couldn't get up how serious it was.  I hate Toronto fans but I hardly think they'd be cheering an injury deliberately. As soon as the play stopped they cheered FOR him. I think the announcers misread the situation or were purposely stirring the pot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kilgore said:

I think the announcers were a little quick to jump the gun calling out the fans cheering.  First off, when the ball was turned over, on Durant no less, there was a natural cheer. And that cheering followed the play all the way to the basket being made.  The fans didn't know until he fell down and couldn't get up how serious it was.  I hate Toronto fans but I hardly think they'd be cheering an injury deliberately. As soon as the play stopped they cheered FOR him. I think the announcers misread the situation or were purposely stirring the pot.

You could see the fans waving at him lol.

Its over with now tho.