The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

I don't know wtf has happened here.

I can’t see LL as scum and Falcon is confirmed TP, unless you lied. To which I ask... why?

5 hours ago, Stamkos said:

The only way Falcon could be scum is if MR was lying, but MR wouldn’t lie if he was TP

No. When I get a list of three there's at least one mafia on it, but that's not to say there's not two. Otherwise that would be an OP role (giving one confirmed scum and two confirmed TP all in one go?)

I never confirmed falcon as TP.

Your OP says one out of a list of three. You’re making this up as you go along

Lucky is confirmed TP. I'm the Dreamer.

That means one of falcon or Stamkos is the Vig (or is it lucky?), and one is the final scum.

If falcon is scum, he'll probably vote me now to end the game, since you other two have already locked your votes. If he doesn't, I'm thinking Stamkos.

I have no idea what page my post was on. :lol:

BW lied about twenty times this game, and you're going to base your vote on me off of whether I included two words in a description or not?

There was no at least. That changes the entire meaning of the sentence, and you never alluded to a potential 2 scum in that list either. 

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

When OW dod her TB claim, didnt it take pressure off MR getting lynched that round?

It did, because she said she’d TB MR. She never did. Now that I realize, had we not lynched her, we’d have lost the game by now.