The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Stamkos said:

It did, because she said she’d TB MR. She never did. Now that I realize, had we not lynched her, we’d have lost the game by now. 

Again, no. You guys are reconstructing narratives. Otherwise was a surefire lynch, she fakeclaimed, and only then did some people suggest lynching me.

BW suggested she prove herself by TBing me as if she was correct I'd be the one lying. Instead, she was lying.

On 6/18/2019 at 3:08 PM, Master Radishes said:

I've literally had 30 minutes to myself today. I've not read the thread since page 88 (I think). I genuinely shouldn't have even signed up for this game and I apologise. (I had this vague notion rounds would be shorter and I'd be dead by now as per usual.)

I'm simply not capable of contributing through scumhunting if I can't even keep up, so my sole job as I see it is to try (in the space of, like, one post) to stop you guys from wasting a lynch on me. I imagine I can't actually do that, but hey, better than not even posting at all.

I do have a role, as I soft-claimed earlier (no one seemed all that interested though?) I'm a Dreamer, which means I can 'dream' each night and receive information. I choose either to receive one random name who is guaranteed TP; three names of which one is guaranteed to be mafia; or five random names of which one is guaranteed to be 3P. I tried the second option last night and was roleblocked. I'm not allowed to use one option consecutively, so I've currently gone for 5-names-one-is-3P option, as I think this is saying there is a 3P in the game and hopefully, if I don't get lynched, I can give you guys a one-in-five shot. That's clearly the best I can do this game. We'll see if it even goes through, though.

So I highly recommend not getting distracted by my poor play (too late). And I promise not to sign up for any games in the near future.

Falcon here you go