The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's a good read so far. I just got to the part where J23 comes up with his "master plan."

I also need to be more tricky with my ruses <_<

Tos

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Thanks for playing, peeps!

In about a week/two weeks, I'll have a new thread up for a new game.

I need to recharge a bit and focus on my sim league

X.

Yep

On phone, will tos to more later. 

Have to say, BW, the nonstop role claiming you did for both yourself and on behalf of others was amazing. I knew you were lying, of course, but it was just so much smoke and so many mirrors that I couldn't even PoE who the Vig or doc were. It wasn't so much what you claimed but how many possibilities you left open. At one point I even had falcon correct but then you did more claims and I tried to read too much into them and got focused on others like BJ. 

Conversely, I think scum try too hard with fake claims. E.g. J23 gave himself away with his, leading to being Vigged rather than wasting a round lynching him. 

• Like 1

Thanks for hosting AV and congrats on breaking my post count record. Well deserved and couldn't wish for another guy to do it.

Thanks BW for carrying the TP after I investigated you.

It was a really fun game. Next game should be way more vanilla imo

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

On phone, will tos to more later. 

Have to say, BW, the nonstop role claiming you did for both yourself and on behalf of others was amazing. I knew you were lying, of course, but it was just so much smoke and so many mirrors that I couldn't even PoE who the Vig or doc were. It wasn't so much what you claimed but how many possibilities you left open. At one point I even had falcon correct but then you did more claims and I tried to read too much into them and got focused on others like BJ. 

Conversely, I think scum try too hard with fake claims. E.g. J23 gave himself away with his, leading to being Vigged rather than wasting a round lynching him. 

J23, didn't mean to imply you played badly though. We all fake claimed. :lol: Yours just happened to be an example of it going wrong. 

• Haha 1
On 6/18/2019 at 1:46 PM, Beluga Whale said:

You're the fuccing dumbass that can't comprehend what people say. 

You were confirmed to have a role yes. But the mafia have roles too. Get that through your head buddy.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:47 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

you're the &^@#ing dosser who can’t explain shlt fully and then complain when questioned 

My favourite moment of the game.

BW and GEN getting into a conversation  in a PM that was nothing more than a confusing pile of words and they start throwing uppercuts at each other lol

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

We all love vanilla, but the record setting games are always role madness. :P

Which is why we take a bit of a break from role heavy games and I'll come back with my bi/annual record breaking game. This year's agenda is changing the mafia landscape through a possibly revolutionary mafia game. Coming to a CDC near you.

7 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That was fun. Glad I was able to be part of it, felt like I played a huge part and was actually a contributor as TP for once. Very good ending to this chapter. 

Yeah you were great.

Forgot to say earlier, but you trying to bait the wolves into 112 in R3 was masterfully done.

• Thanks 1