The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

I thought the slip was gonna be the most brilliant strategy at first. Didn't work out so well because it let me erroneously give Aladeen a town read. And it made me suspect 112.

But in retrospect I still do think MR and J23 gave wolfy responses, in my opinion, when they saw it and didn't think the slip was a slip.

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I still do incredibly foolish for letting MR continue on, even past round 2. It's as Aladeen said in the Mafia PM, I'll look for any reason not to vote him. :mad:

We can fix this by simply lynching him in the first round of every game. No more sneaky radish. 

:sadno:

19 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I still do incredibly foolish for letting MR continue on, even past round 2. It's as Aladeen said in the Mafia PM, I'll look for any reason not to vote him. :mad:

We can fix this by simply lynching him in the first round of every game. No more sneaky radish. 

Can I get an invite into the mafia pm?

50 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Cuz you looooove me. :wub:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I thought the slip was gonna be the most brilliant strategy at first. Didn't work out so well because it let me erroneously give Aladeen a town read. And it made me suspect 112.

But in retrospect I still do think MR and J23 gave wolfy responses, in my opinion, when they saw it and didn't think the slip was a slip.

I was working with the thought that you were a paired 3p and that you did say that in a chat between you and your 3p buddy that is why I reacted how I did, or the possibility of a Dral Setup where there were like 6scum/6other/6town from the get go... just because of AVs initial game post. 

• Like 1
Just now, Aladeen said:

I was working with the thought that you were a paired 3p and that you did say that in a chat between you and your 3p buddy that is why I reacted how I did, or the possibility of a Dral Setup where there were like 6scum/6other/6town from the get go... just because of AVs initial game post. 

Toss me into mafia pm