Sign in to follow this  
Alain Vigneault

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

It’s an Aladeenis, not the disgusting crevice you mentioned. The mighty Aladeenis is a beam of pure energy and has the most mass ever, sent down by god to turn us all homiesexual. 

Don't worry about any of us. We play around and don’t mean anything personal by it. 

Sexy Morris ;) 

Speak for yourself. Everything we say is very personal and we don't play around ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Speak for yourself. Everything we say is very personal and we don't play around ;)

When we say 'x should be lynched' we're really advocating for an irl mob to run them down and hang them by a tree. ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 112 said:

When we say 'x should be lynched' we're really advocating for an irl mob to run them down and hang them by a tree. ;)

I thought we talked about this... I paid a lot of money to have those Gallows built, I expect them to be used!

• Like 1

Just now, Aladeen said:

I thought we talked about this... I paid a lot of money to have those Gallows built, I expect them to be used!

But there's something so serene about tying someone's neck to the old birch we used to swing from when we were younguns. It's almost like fulfilling a prophecy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 112 said:

But there's something so serene about tying someone's neck to the old birch we used to swing from when we were younguns. It's almost like fulfilling a prophecy.

I splurged for the deluxe model, the one with velour ropes, the sensual massage observation area with splash zone, the laser light show and dolby surround sound system. The peasants should be honored I allow them to be lynched in my gallows. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Redemption time B) 

Nope.

It's either me or him. He's on my ignored list and he's not coming off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Nope.

It's either me or him. He's on my ignored list and he's not coming off.

Yeah I figured as much. I don't have a problem with bowing out. Thanks again AV for the invite.  ;) 

• Like 2

<3 BJ for being the savage one so I don't have to be

Edited by Beluga Whale
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

What do we have against DM? I thought it was Qwags that was the issue.

• Like 2

Just now, otherwise said:

sure

won't be active very much over the weekend as I'm traveling.

:wub:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

What do we have against DM? I thought it was Qwags that was the issue.

After a game of doing absolutely nothing, once it’d finished, he thought it’d be a good idea to post an “I told you so.” He couldn’t have been any more smug about it either. 

^^^ he was also incredibly rude to 112, BW, BJ, etc. You know, some of the best mafia players of all time. 

You would have to read more of that game to understand what was being sed. But I will say I was never rude to any player unless they were rude to me. As I have enough points against me :lol:. I can't risk being reported again haha. It was only ever a game to me. I was invited so I joined. It got some panties bunched up so I bailed. No harm no foul ;) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

^^^ he was also incredibly rude to 112, BW, BJ, etc. You know, some of the best mafia players of all time. 

lol, even I don’t believe that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1