Sign in to follow this  
Alain Vigneault

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

^^^ he was also incredibly rude to 112, BW, BJ, etc. You know, some of the best mafia players of all time. 

Thank you, but I'm by no means anywhere near the best. 

When I go play on big time sites like MafiaUniverse, I'm just a totally average player, if not below average :p. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

My understanding was that DM basically rage quit mid-game because he didn't like that players were scum-reading him. This in a vacuum isn't some heinous offense, but I'm only willing to give so many second chances. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

After a game of doing absolutely nothing, once it’d finished, he thought it’d be a good idea to post an “I told you so.” He couldn’t have been any more smug about it either. 

Best time to be smug is after the game lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Thank you, but I'm by no means anywhere near the best. 

When I go play on big time sites like MafiaUniverse, I'm just a totally average player, if not below average :p. 

Those posers on that website suck ass I destroyed them as SK in a massive game. The mods cheat by having access to who is scum and still play games. You are a better player than 99% of those jagoffs. Nothing but beeatches who live in their mother’s basement with nothing else to do but constantly play believing they are better than they actually are. These are facts btw not opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Those posers on that website suck ass I destroyed them as SK in a massive game. The mods cheat by having access to who is scum and still play games. You are a better player than 99% of those jagoffs. Nothing but beeatches who live in their mother’s basement with nothing else to do but constantly play believing they are better than they actually are. These are facts btw not opinion.

:wub:

• Like 2

Me, Toews, and Virt were some of the players you destroyed in that game :lol:

Still hurts. That's one of the most memorable games I played.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

My understanding was that DM basically rage quit mid-game because he didn't like that players were scum-reading him. This in a vacuum isn't some heinous offense, but I'm only willing to give so many second chances. 

It’s not 1 singular event (although his rage-quit I could argue was team sabotage since he came on almost right after game end after missing several days). It’s the overall big picture. 

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. We know how this ends.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It’s not 1 singular event (although his rage-quit I could argue was team sabotage since he came on almost right after game end after missing several days). It’s the overall big picture. 

Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. We know how this ends.

I'm not even in the game and I'm right where I wanna be.... in their heads. ;)

I will always be on their minds. FOREVER. It's almost Aladeenesque...but yet not quite. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I'm not even in the game and I'm right where I wanna be.... in their heads. ;)

I will always be on their minds. FOREVER. It's almost Aladeenesque...but yet not quite. 

K

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Whatever happened to the expression "If at first you dont succeed, try, try, try again?"

Edited by falcon45ca
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Who remembers when CDC tracked daily, weekly and monthly rep...and then the mafia community came together like a cult and started liking each other's post history like crazy. Stealth eventually removed the feature from CDC permanently cuz it would just be us at the top of the leaderboards hahaha.

Bro I remember that lmfao.

Stealth removed it like the very next day. 

• Like 2
  • Hydration 1

5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Toews, Virt & I were some of the players you destroyed in that game :lol:

Still hurts. That's one of the most memorable games I've played.

Fixed.

Quit crying, rumour has it Marchand has already increased Kleenex stock by 86.75309%...sheesh, at least give Coronet a chance, their new 3-ply with moisturizer is a game changer.

• Like 3
  • Hydration 1

22 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

So when is this game starting?

Tomorrow at 2 pm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, 112 said:

Poor Bradley. :(

He’s just kissing his 2011 ring, tell it he’s sorry he couldn’t get a companion for it but the league didn’t rig it for them this time around :(.

It’s the greatest travesty in history that the Bruins had to try to win on merit and talent alone. I can’t stop crying for them either, maybe I never will.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

He’s just kissing his 2011 ring, tell it he’s sorry he couldn’t get a companion for it but the league didn’t rig it for them this time around :(.

It’s the greatest travesty in history that the Bruins had to try to win on merit and talent alone. I can’t stop crying for them either, maybe I never will.

it's legit so unfair

• Like 3