The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thank You CDC!

Rate this topic

Just now, Twilight Sparkle said:

Thank you for those who've interacted with me, and others during this year's playoffs. This deserves it's own thread because we've demonstrated that we are THE VERY BEST online hockey community in the world~! I thought this year's finals was the most engaging in many years, great chirps back and forth, great fun, and now we can go back to focusing on the home team. Go Canucks Go!

You took the heat well! Sorry (not really :-)) your2nd team didn't won the cup! GCG!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Thank you for those who've interacted with me, and others during this year's playoffs. This deserves it's own thread because we've demonstrated that we are THE VERY BEST online hockey community in the world~! I thought this year's finals was the most engaging in many years, great chirps back and forth, great fun, and now we can go back to focusing on the home team. Go Canucks Go!

No problem, babe.

Iiu6GXP.gif

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Will admit I was bummed when my Canes got eliminated but seeing the Blues win was sweet.    Very compelling playoffs this year and it was indeed nice to have CDC to share some friendly barbs and even get away from summer trade threads that.....well, you know.     

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I disagree

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I guess it was interesting if you had a horse in the race.

I found the playoffs incredibly dull from the moment the Canes went out.

I just cheered against the Leafs.  Then when they were eliminated, I cheered against the Bruins.  Tonight capped off a great playoff run for me.  Thank you Blues.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Wouldn't be the same without you.  

I might even write a poem.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

and we didn't even kill each other 

we did good

• Cheers 1