The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks reveal new jerseys for 50th season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I've been wanting this for years, but now that it's here...

The home jersey looks empty. Maybe because of the collar? Logo too small?

The away jersey looks nice. Big improvement.

3rd jersey is brutal. Best to just wear the old alternates, or the skate as the third.

5 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Extremely ugly. The logo is too low almost halfway down the jersey, almost like a belly sticking out. Omg, who designed this, there is no aesthetic value in this design whatsoever.

Isn't heritage jersey suppose to be honoring the past?   Can't incorporate a Millenium design for an Heritage jersey, no?

Edited by timberz21
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Justdean10 said:

are those the new jerseys with the no Vancouver we are using as regular jerseys?

Ya, I don't get how these new ones are different than before?  Maybe some smart poster can put up a side by side of this last season's jersey with next season's jersey?  

25 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

Much better pictures found here: 

https://50thcollection.canucks.com/

Home: 

Home_collage_v2.png

Away:

Away_collage_v2.png

Third:

Heritage_collage_v2.png

I love it! i think it will look good when our players are wearing it in full gear.

I wasn't a fan of the stick in rink but i like the green in the jersey and the white background. I wish they would've straightened the stick tho lol 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The Stick in Rink was fine the way it was. The "west coast" take on the design is both unnecessarily pretentious and irretrievably hideous.  

I mean, that is pretty reflective of Van. :lol:

Agree 100%. I don't know who's idea it was to try to "modernize" the stick-in-rink, but they should be fired; it was terrible the first time they did it and it's terrible now. Just use the bloody original, like a normal team. How such an organization can make such blunders like this is baffling to me.

I love this team with all my heart, but... Their design department seriously needs an intervention of some kind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1