The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks reveal new jerseys for 50th season

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 hours ago, kilgore said:

They keep reworking the stick n rink logo endlessly.  Which is bound to fail because the original was so boringly awful. But yet they never once try and bring back this gem.  Love to see it in blue and green.

0725-chrisfortier-van1.png?format=1500w

May I take your order, please?

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

64455431_295646371319018_4833018237379674112_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_zor=9&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=c824ee869e13f5aa0de1149b25297d07&oe=5D7B6022

For me this shot puts it in better perspective.  The jersey's are all fine.  I don't care for the striping on the alternate but the rest is ok and I'm glad it doesn't say Vancouver any more

I haven't seen that "heritage" jersey before, I guess I was too young lol.

I feel like the skate jersey is gonna be the best selling out of all of them. 

I wonder if they are wearing the heritage at the draft?  On vanbase you can pre order and the heritage you can get the 21st but the others aren't available till september. Plus the skate jersey is a extra 18 dollars. 

2 hours ago, Wilfred said:

I love them all. The white primary looks so damn clean now without Vancouver plastered on to it. Probably the best jersey in my opinion. 

Yeah, I think I’m gonna pick up a Q. Hughes #43 in white. So clean.

GARBAGE!!! All of them!Won't be buying any of them. I only buy Johnny Canuck merchandise as the team is named after the lumberjack. Not a killer whale! And no Johnny Canuck jersey to boot! Had a perfect opportunity to draft a player at the the draft being held here and viewed buy millions and put a Johnny Canuck jersey on! Called MARKETING!!! Even a Johnny Canuck jersey as an alternate third for 10 games a season would have made sense! Team owners Aqualoonies are totally clueless! In all my USA travels I have had so many hockey fans come up to me complimenting me on my green Johnny canuck jersey. They tell me tell your team to throw it on a jersey and we would buy it! Long time 11 game ice pack holder here. Disappointing to say the least. Supposedly Aquaman loves the constipated looking orca. Why not name the team the Vancouver Orca's instead? 

zhk34nas0rdz.jpg

original (3).jpg

original (2).jpg

images.png

• Wat 6

7 minutes ago, Comeback_Kings said:

Canucks50 and the Mountreal Alouettes new logo.

canucks at 50 logo.jpg

montreal-alouettes-new-logo-2019.png

I like the Alouette's logo.  It's got the M for Monteal and it looks like a bird.  Alouette is a lark and the song is about the bird so it all fits.

The new stick in rink looks more like a C than the old logo.  Meh....so?