The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

1 minute ago, Provost said:

LE’s agent just said on the radio that it would be best for his client to move on.

No way an experienced super agent like JP Barry says that if their is a chance that Eriksson plays here again

May be 'best' for both parties, but sometimes we don't always get what we want in life.

• Cheers 1

Just now, mll said:

J.P Barry is/was also the reason why Dahlen got traded. Barry said he requested the traded, but Dahlen denies it.

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Bye Loui. And thanks Barry for being a typical douchebag agent who goes to the media to screw over the team.

He's not screwing over the team necessarily. He's representing his agent and Eriksson clearly isn't happy playing here. We could use that roster space for someone impactful.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I'm thinking you might not be good.

the good news here is Barry can go out and try to find a market for his player. He may have better luck than Jim in finding a fit. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

J.P Barry is/was also the reason why Dahlen got traded. Barry said he requested the traded, but Dahlen denies it.

He's not screwing over the team necessarily. He's representing his agent and Eriksson clearly isn't happy playing here. We could use that roster space for someone impactful.

He's looking out for his own interests, I know. I'd prefer Loui be moved on and a player with the want to make an actual difference be given the spot instead.

• Upvote 2