The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

12 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I’ll be the one throwing his flaming jersey over the glass and on to the ice at the first home game,.

I’ll be wearing a big Red Avtomobilist Tryamkin Jersey.  

Awesome, they should give you a Crazy George drum too.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

“Suffered by Greens Strategy” ??    Have another pickled herring Timra.

Eriksson has been gifted every possible opportunity and chance on this team to play with every player and combination that could possibly exist.  

Now your posing as defender of fans that hate?    You seemed to be disillusioned and hanging from your neck by that stuipid cape you have on.

I don't believe every player on the roster enjoys chasing a dumped puck...

9 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

What you mean? Loui scored 40 goals playing that style in Boston ....

I've watched too many games in Timrå with the same strategy... Too many losses with that huff and puff and I blow your house down then get struck by counter attacks and a very easy goal.

Loui isn't primary.... Havenvt I said that a few times already?

2 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I've watched too many games in Timrå with the same strategy... Too many losses with that huff and puff and I blow your house down then get struck by counter attacks and a very easy goal.

Loui isn't primary.... Havenvt I said that a few times already?

So your comparing the Canucks to timra? 

Only problem is Loui plays the same way as he did in Boston but he got slower and lost his touch....

the Canucks are finally built to play Greens style and you want to watch ero hockey watch Sedins highlights or stick to timra....dump and chase style works look at the hawks and kings.......

1 hour ago, stawns said:

I think Goldy is as good as gone

You may be right. But Goldobin has high end skill/potential (even if he's on his last chance), he has the Tryamkin connection, he's shown chemistry with EP40 and here's the kicker: He atually wants to be a Canuck. I just can't see Benning waiving him over Loui.

Edit: This is all assuming Benning fits Boeser AND Goldobin under the cap. For all we know, Goldobin could fall victim to a numbers ($) game.

Edited by VIC_CITY

27 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Only problem is Loui plays the same way as he did in Boston but he got slower and lost his touch....

the Canucks are finally built to play Greens style and you want to watch ero hockey watch Sedins highlights or stick to timra....dump and chase style works look at the hawks and kings.......

But is Greens style dump and chase?

2 minutes ago, Odjick_fan said:

lmfao, let it happen, quit getting angry.  thats why i posted that meme lmfao

here, look at it again lmfao

Related image

Lol I just get ticked off at timra cause I would like to look at Loui the way he does but can't wrap my mind around it....maybe I don't drink enough during the games. 

People see didn't aspects. The reason why teams send more then one scout to games. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

But is Greens style dump and chase?

He coaches a hard game which I like a lot more then the Sedins style. Green coaches Similar style Loui played in Boston. So it's not the coach. Loui didn't buy in cause if he did he would have been rewarded and put up more points. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

This makes the most sense.

I've compared Loui to Chris Higgins in another post. Two former 30 goal, 2 way forwards. The game passes by guys a lot earlier than it used to. Chris Higgins scored 40+ points as a solid 2 way forward and then he was out of the league 1.5 years later. None of us would think twice about Loui's decline if it wasn't for that contract. I think Chris Higgins could have played a solid 4th line role instead of being demoted but it's counter productive when you've got younger, cheaper options and then same goes for Eriksson. Especially when he clearly doesn't want to be a Canuck.