The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Evil arch villain's need to be brilliant though.  :ph34r:

One problem here is, who knows who's brilliant here?

7 hours ago, BrockBoester said:

If you were an evil archvillain (which you are) would that be your catchphrase?

I think we should talk more about how similar the Loui-bashers and Trump supporters are...

• Haha 1
  • Wat 8

1 hour ago, Timråfan said:

I do.

1 hour ago, Timråfan said:

I think we should talk more about how similar the Loui-bashers and Trump supporters are...

I think you need any excuse to mention Loui. Trump seems like a logical segue......

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I do.

Hardly... Don't flatter yourself. 

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I think you need any excuse to mention Loui. Trump seems like a logical segue......

I talked to Brock and I believe he understands why I mention Trump. You, are clearly not brilliant and as such you can't see who's brilliant. It will be intersting to see if you will try to do the same thing Loui will try at the camp.B)

3 hours ago, Timråfan said:

Wow. That's the most ridiculous thing I've EVER seen posted here...

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Hardly... Don't flatter yourself. 

I wouldn't say that if I were you.

17 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I talked to Brock and I believe he understands why I mention Trump. You, are clearly not brilliant and as such you can't see who's brilliant. It will be intersting to see if you will try to do the same thing Loui will try at the camp.B)

Did Brock reinstate the restraining order? I heard that Loui has a standing restraining order for you after he heard about your shrine.

You mentioned Trump because, as usual, you're reaching and desperate to have anyone believe that you actually make sense.

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2019 at 12:13 AM, Arrow 1983 said:

This stuff has gotten out of hand this Tread should be locked and any other topic made on this issue should be locked.

I personally blame the Mods of this forum for letting this get out of hand. 

This forum is suppose to represent this team. People on this forum should not be allowed to ridicule players, as Eriksson has been and it is 100% the Moderators fault.

Can this forum not hold the higher ground, as this forum is actually one that is directly tied to the Canucks website.

E645E848-BC2E-4C7B-BA00-AAE214290866.gif

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I wouldn't say that if I were you.

Did Brock reinstate the restraining order? I heard that Loui has a standing restraining order for you after he heard about your shrine.

You mentioned Trump because, as usual, you're reaching and desperate to have anyone believe that you actually make sense.

Brilliant I say...

• Upvote 1