The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

2 hours ago, Sbriggs said:

When was that?

The day he scored on the Canucks. You know!

Edit: ....the same time the Canucks were paying eriksson to score on other teams....but eriksson scored on the Canucks.....and then later....he threw 3 body checks in a whole year.  Then sometime....

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

You mean Johnathen Dahlen...or should I say Timrafan? I have my suspicions.

I thought he was one of LE's parents.  No one else on the planet could possibly think that Eriksson's conduct this off-season is remotely close to acceptable.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Remember when LE simply wasn't playing up to his contract. I miss those days

You know that when 'noodles' from TSN  calls out your play and says it like it is, tis a bad omen for that player.

Noodles is usually the happiest, most optimistic, upbeat guy on their crew! Have a listen.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, grandmaster said:

How has this Timrafan not been banned yet? He is purposely trolling people here. It’s so obvious! Wouldn’t be surprised if he for real hates LE. This guy is out of control...

Mods on holidays? Or they just couldnt care less during the dog days of summer?

2 hours ago, grandmaster said:

How has this Timrafan not been banned yet? He is purposely trolling people here. It’s so obvious! Wouldn’t be surprised if he for real hates LE. This guy is out of control...

Because we need someone to defend the Swedish reputation every now and then, lest we one day turn on Pettersson.

But seriously, the coaching is primitive and they are hairdryers. SHL >> NHL  /sarc

2 hours ago, KirkSave said:

You know that when 'noodles' from TSN  calls out your play and says it like it is, tis a bad omen for that player.

Noodles is usually the happiest, most optimistic, upbeat guy on their crew! Have a listen.

Watching this clip makes me laugh , especially O

but ya lucic for eriksson is a terrible trade whoever made that up

8 hours ago, Me_ said:

I believe it is a wise decision to keep hockey talk and world politics apart. An even wiser decision would be to keep away from world policies entirely in this forum.

You wanna talk world politics, find another forum. I do not hold such power as banning you. However, the mods do.

- A friendly advice.

Well, it started with a quote to Brock(wich has been involved in Trump-discussions in 2 other threads and no one spoke of banning anyone in those discussions) so it was no deliberat try to get politics in here.

• Wat 1

The whole Louie thing has been blown out of proportion because of 1 reason:  his 6 million dollar contract.  

Much worst things have been said in the media.  

7 hours ago, Googlie said:

Ok - some fun facts on LE's penalty killing efforts.....

In the 3 years since he has been here, what penalty killing forward (Sutter, Horvat, Granlund and Eriksson) has the most PK blocked shots per 100 mins pking?

If you guessed LE, you were right!!!   

(Last season, although Motte had more in total,  (8 in 96 mins vs Motte's 10 in 126 mins) Loui blocked a shot every 12 mins, versus Motte's every 12.6 minutes)

***************************************************************************************

Among those same 4 forwards, who had fewest PK giveaways? - yes, Eriksson

and who had most takeaways while penalty killing?  (Sutter, with 18 in 423 minutes, followed by Eriksson with 14 in 303)

He still isn't worth paying 6m a year to keep on the roster. You can pay Motte less than a 6th of that for close to similar stats.

Loui can beat it.

• Upvote 1