The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

2 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I get flabbergasted by posts like this... Is it common over there to not honour agreements/contracts?

Why not force Benning to buy out Louis contract?

Is that any better?

Well maybe Eriksson should play to the level of play that honours his side of his Contract.

Otherwise Management will send him to the AHL (contractual obligation).

He will end up in Utica, frozen on a highway in a bus for 3 years to end his career. . 

Theyve tried to move him, asked him to waive, to help him.

He has said “no”.

Then He can only hep himself to find his “game” again in the Minors.

Far from your ritzy Swedish restaurants.. 

But they say the Hot Dogs in Utica are superb!

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Sweathog said:

I think they're more likely to get their fuel from mainstream articles and channels like TSN.

You have players like Goldy, Gudbranson, and Sutter who have taken more than their fair share of heat on these forums, but I've never heard of them facing any real hate from our fans on social media.

I cant feel too bad for someone if the way they can avoid the "Abuse" is to turn the phone off and do something else for a while. Its a big step away from actual, physical, in person bullying. That and all these guys are making millions to play a game. Not saying I would harass someone as that's immoral I think, but for the most part, who effing cares. Is this a joke?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sweathog said:

I don't get it. How exactly is Benning not handling this situation?

He should have told the media that this is't anything. Loui's interview was misinterpreted by journalists just to get clicks.

Not the, I have tried to get in touch with him but he doesn't answer.

Really bad managing of a GM.

• Wat 2

Just now, Timråfan said:

He should have told the media that this is't anything. Loui's interview was misinterpreted by journalists just to get clicks.

He's a GM not a babysitter

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

I cant feel too bad for someone if the way they can avoid the "Abuse" is to turn the phone off and do something else for a while. Its a big step away from actual, physical, in person bullying. That and all these guys are making millions to play a game. Not saying I would harass someone as that's immoral I think, but for the most part, who effing cares. Is this a joke?

Yeah, criticism is just part of everyday life for a public figure I imagine. But like you said, things like bullying (and harassing his family) is out of line.

14 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I get flabbergasted by posts like this... Is it common over there to not honour agreements/contracts?

Why not force Benning to buy out Louis contract?

Is that any better?

You get flabbergasted when the wind changes direction.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

He did say that, did you miss it?

• Upvote 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Loui....I mean Timrafan is worried about Loui's fragile emotions. Benning clearly should be too.

You're right, how insensitive of me. I think Benning should hold a presser in which he give Louie a bug hug and tells him "Everything will be ok"

In reality, that may be a good move as he would be so weirded out he may just leave on his own accord. lol

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sweathog said:

Yeah, criticism is just part of everyday life for a public figure I imagine. But like you said, things like bullying (and harassing his family) is out of line.

Agreed, there is a line. Give em $&!#, just have some honor and leave the fam, and the dog out of it, lol.. Ah, maybe eff the dog, I dunno.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

He did say that, did you miss it?

Timrafan is selective.. and hurt for Eriksson..

i think it’s obvious he doesn’t care about the “Canucks” as our team,. Or the well being and direction of this Franchise. 

He seems solely devoted to the well being of this particular “player” in general.

My guess is that he has an LE poster pinned to the ceiling in his bedroom.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

You're right, how insensitive of me. I think Benning should hold a presser in which he give Louie a bug hug and tells him "Everything will be ok"

In reality, that may be a good move as he would be so weirded out he may just leave on his own accord. lol

I think you're on to something.

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Timrafan is selective.. and hurt for Eriksson..

i think it’s obvious he doesn’t care about the “Canucks” as our team,. Or the well being and direction of this Franchise. 

He seems solely devoted to the well being of this particular “player” in general.

My guess is that he has an LE poster pinned to the ceiling in his bedroom.

It's more like a shrine in a closet.

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

You actually tried to contact Benning over this matter? I think you're taking this way too seriously. Loui is a big boy, he can handle himself.

17 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Management just announced Erikssons “theme song” to be played the next time he scores a goal at home.

• Upvote 1