Sign in to follow this  
Rush17

Rumour: Canucks very active in trade market (Canucks looking at D options)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, KyGuy123 said:

That Provorov for Horvat deal you take and run to the airport. No brainer there. 

Patrick could fill those shoes sooner rather than later and the 11th overall could also provide a replacement or another piece to rebuild the D. 

Provorov is worth more than Horvat by the way.

Provorov not worth more than Bo IMHO. Also, Patrick has yet to show he is worthy of his draft position. 

Edited by rekker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KyGuy123 said:

That Provorov for Horvat deal you take and run to the airport. No brainer there. 

Patrick could fill those shoes sooner rather than later and the 11th overall could also provide a replacement or another piece to rebuild the D. 

Provorov is worth more than Horvat by the way.

Provorov not worth more than Bo IMHO. Also, Patrick has yet to show he is worthy of his draft position. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Karlsson, Trouba, and Edler appear all of the board. Myers likely stays in Winnipeg? or do they still need cap space?

 

Looks like some Jake Gardiner - I'm sure he would love to play here with the kids. Who do we trade for from here?

Colin Miller from Vegas is available...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, RRypien37 said:

Why Ghost if we have Hughes on the come up?

Because “IT TAKES AN ARMY!!!” - RIP Botch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I could be wrong - and I hope I am - but I'm starting to get the feeling "very active" means B, C, or D level players.

Hopefully more wrong than Mr Wrongville, the Mayor of Wrongville.;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

wtf are we doing, we need defense for next season

   LHD  RHD

1 __        ___(tanev has to go)

2 hutton stretcher

3hughes ___

4 beiga  Schenn

 need 2 top 4 d men, trouba is traded and myers would prob be resigned. Edler is prob walk out. 

 

thought we were active on trade front????

Edited by Nuck1991
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Hopefully more wrong than Mr Wrongville, the Mayor of Wrongville.;)

Living on planet Uwrongus!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friedmen solidified this rumor today. Said nucks are one of , if not the most aggressive teams right now looking to make moves. We shall see if anything actually happens i guess . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JB gunning for pk subban . JB liked him a few years ago with MTL.

We will see . Personally i think its a bad move , depending on what we give up. Hes better than all the ufa

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nuck1991 said:

wtf are we doing, we need defense for next season

   LHD  RHD

1 __        ___(tanev has to go)

2 hutton stretcher

3hughes ___

4 beiga  Schenn

 need 2 top 4 d men, trouba is traded and myers would prob be resigned. Edler is prob walk out. 

 

thought we were active on trade front????

This is so true. We need at least two real good defencemen now that Edler is going to go. At this point right now, I would say the Canucks have the worst group of defenders in the entire league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, teepain said:

JB gunning for pk subban . JB liked him a few years ago with MTL.

We will see . Personally i think its a bad move , depending on what we give up. Hes better than all the ufa

This and maybe Weber our of Montreal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rekker said:

Yip. The Canucks trade Bo and then spend the next five years trying to acquire a player like him. Doesnt make sense to me. 

Horvat is invaluable to this team. Would have to be one hell of an offer.

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, RRypien37 said:

Why Ghost if we have Hughes on the come up?

Hey... why do we have Boeser?  We already have Petey.  Wait.  This is a like, a team game?  LOL Cmon RRypien.   

 

On 6/14/2019 at 11:19 AM, Bure_Pavel said:

Gaudette, Juolevi and a 3rd might get it done. 

Or Ballard, Raymond and a 2nd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CanadianRugby said:

Hey... why do we have Boeser?  We already have Petey.  Wait.  This is a like, a team game?  LOL Cmon RRypien.   

 

Why are you comparing a D core to a forward group? There are 12 forwards and 6 defense. Would you like to see what would happen if more than 50% of a D core are smallish offensive puck movers? Because I wouldn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

This is so true. We need at least two real good defencemen now that Edler is going to go. At this point right now, I would say the Canucks have the worst group of defenders in the entire league. 

Toronto's pylons say hi.  Only Muzzin is an NHLer out of that group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Toronto's pylons say hi.  Only Muzzin is an NHLer out of that group.

Wrong.

 

Zaitzef, Gardiner and Rielly say hi with Muzzin. Once that pipe dream of signing Marner is gone, they will have more than enough to sign Gardiner. 

 

No remaining Canuck defender is better than the players above.

 

Canucks do indeed have the worst defence in the NHL. You can’t argue against that, especially with Edler leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, grandmaster said:

Wrong.

 

Zaitzef, Gardiner and Rielly say hi with Muzzin. Once that pipe dream of signing Marner is gone, they will have more than enough to sign Gardiner. 

 

No remaining Canuck defender is better than the players above.

 

Canucks do indeed have the worst defence in the NHL. You can’t argue against that, especially with Edler leaving.

Zaitsev, Gardiner, and Rielly are all absolutely atrocious in their own end.  No room on a legit NHL roster for a defenseman who can't play defense.  I don't care how many points you put up; if you're as much of a liability in your own end as those pylons are, you're hurting the team every time  you set foot on the ice.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Zaitsev, Gardiner, and Rielly are all absolutely atrocious in their own end.  No room on a legit NHL roster for a defenseman who can't play defense.  I don't care how many points you put up; if you're as much of a liability in your own end as those pylons are, you're hurting the team every time  you set foot on the ice.

rielly would be nice but the other two no thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Zaitsev, Gardiner, and Rielly are all absolutely atrocious in their own end.  No room on a legit NHL roster for a defenseman who can't play defense.  I don't care how many points you put up; if you're as much of a liability in your own end as those pylons are, you're hurting the team every time  you set foot on the ice.

I’ll take any of this over our garbage in Vancouver. They can play better defence than you give them credit for, better than the plugs we currently have. 

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tanev + 2020 first (lottery protected) for Ristolainen + 2019 2nd

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.