Sign in to follow this  
goalie13

NHL 20 Thread

Rate this topic

Anyone looking to get a CHEL squad going in NHL20? EA Access should be putting it in the vault once this current sale is over. Looking for people that play right and not try to do it all themselves

6 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Demko is Twitch streaming EASHL 3's right now. Looks like he's playing with Brisebois and he's actually pretty good.

https://m.twitch.tv/tdemko35

Breezers name is Ed Jovanovski

Just opened this one now this time the 8 gold player set. My luck is on fire!

Cant wait to get my Elite 2 SB rewards!

20200416_210928.jpg

If anyone's got a club to join, I play pwf and can't remember my ppg exactly in drop-in but its around 2.8 with close goals/assists. Add my psn RedDragonsX1A

Ray Ferraro is annoying AF!!! His voice and commentary is brutal!  

On 5/24/2020 at 4:21 AM, sassbs said:

Ray Ferraro is annoying AF!!! His voice and commentary is brutal!  

I don't mind Ray's commentary, although it gets a tad repetitive.

My two beefs:

1 - All the misses by Cybulski.  For example, the opposing goalie makes a huge save and he calls "He OWNS the crease tonight!", except I am up by 6 goals.  How is that owning the crease?

2 - Snoop Dogg.  It was fun the first couple of times, but he shows up every four games.  That's more repetitive than hearing about Ray's 2 career empty net goals or how hard it is to get the third goal of the hat-trick.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, goalie13 said:

My two beefs:

1 - All the misses by Cybulski.  For example, the opposing goalie makes a huge save and he calls "He OWNS the crease tonight!", except I am up by 6 goals.  How is that owning the crease?

2 - Snoop Dogg.  It was fun the first couple of times, but he shows up every four games.  That's more repetitive than hearing about Ray's 2 career empty net goals or how hard it is to get the third goal of the hat-trick.

Ferarro is annoying, not a huge fan of Cybulski either. Wish they could introduce the regional broadcasters for the games, or at least have some broadcast crew options to choose from. Oh, and you can turn Snoop Dogg off in the audio settings.

6 hours ago, Chickenspear said:

Ferarro is annoying, not a huge fan of Cybulski either. Wish they could introduce the regional broadcasters for the games, or at least have some broadcast crew options to choose from. Oh, and you can turn Snoop Dogg off in the audio settings.

Really?  Thanks for the tip.  I'll be switching Snoop off immediately.

As cool as regional broadcasters would be, I can't imagine the sheer volume of recordings that would be.  If they keep Ferraro and Cybulski for a few years (like I think they will) I am hoping their repertoire will expand as they add more phrases for more situations.

• Hydration 1

Dipsh!t 1: You think hes thinking about goal number 3 ray? 
Dipshi!t 2: oh no question, I had 9 of these, 9 Hat tricks And when you have 2 all you think about is getting that third one

Close enough?

After playing NBA2k online all I can say EA can't even rip off 2k effectively let alone compete with them.  This chel is such a ripoff of mypark, except poorly done aka 'the EA way'  Anywhoo I tried a game online and it's still the same bs cookie cutter builds, same glitch shots, same pita trying to find drop im games.

On 6/24/2020 at 9:15 PM, goalie13 said:

My two beefs:

On 6/25/2020 at 8:57 AM, Chickenspear said:

On 6/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, goalie13 said:

Really?  Thanks for the tip.  I'll be switching Snoop off immediately.

As cool as regional broadcasters would be, I can't imagine the sheer volume of recordings that would be.  If they keep Ferraro and Cybulski for a few years (like I think they will) I am hoping their repertoire will expand as they add more phrases for more situations.

You maniacs still play with the play-by-play on?  The game has been out for 8 months!! How have you not shot yourselves?  Just mute the damn thing and play Spotify in the background.  People will start to see you smile again in public.

2 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

You maniacs still play with the play-by-play on?  The game has been out for 8 months!! How have you not shot yourselves?  Just mute the damn thing and play Spotify in the background.  People will start to see you smile again in public.

Huge bag of weed

Would a 60 overall C with MEd elite potential be damaged by playing on an NHL top line with Panarin and Brady Tkachuk? 

I also have a 58 oa goalie I drafted I kind of want to have as my backup. Will he hurt? 

In nhl 2005 I had signed the free agent goalie named Carey Price lol. I played him as a 64 oa as my backup all season. I have him all the easy games. I started him in the playoffs and we won the cup. Price in the off season jumped to 99. I am assuming that won't happen again but WI! l it hurt these guys if I play them?