The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2019-20 Minor Signings Thread

Link to previous Minor Signings Threads:

2018-19 Minor Signings Thread

2013-14 to 2017-18 Minor Signings Thread

Any signings that are 'minor' and do not warrant its own thread can be posted and discussed in here.

There are no specific criteria of what a minor signing is, but generally, it is:

• Players that have spent more time in the minor league
  • Two-way deals
  • Players with low potential to make it to the NHL

The only exception is players signed by the Canucks, where that would deserve its own thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 6/20/2019 at 8:43 PM, CowBoyCoyote said:

this is a good idea i hate threads on tampa bay signs so and so to their farm team

Me too!! I hate threads about Atlanta signing some obscure guy who was already contracted to a second tier Austrian club!

On 6/20/2019 at 8:43 PM, CowBoyCoyote said:

this is a good idea i hate threads on tampa bay signs so and so to their farm team

On 6/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, Virtanen#18 said:

Me too!! I hate threads about Atlanta signing some obscure guy who was already contracted to a second tier Austrian club!

you do know you can decide by their title not to click on them right? You read it, decipher the marks on the title to, presumably, english and then process that information with reading comprehension skills, and decide if the article or post is something that you are interested in and if so, open and read it. If not however, you are free to not open that one and just carry on with your day. Up to you though, I just think it may be tough to try to click on and read every topic on CDC, it is pretty robust content to try to chew through. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

@Primal Optimist not to mention that there was a minor signings thread last season, and the season before that, and probably the season before that. 

Absolutely and I love this little side thread as I am prospect focused and generally they are "minor trades". 

I was speaking to the people complaining about other posts that they feel compelled to read I guess even though they care not for them. hahaha...

This thread is great and I wouldn't change it, but if any trade gets its own post, I am totally fine with that too. rofl

• Upvote 1