The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] 2019 NHL Entry Draft

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

My cynical thoughts

So you're like a flat-earther of hockey talk.

giphy.gif

Got another one of you over in the prospects section draft thread. Pretty sure it's Guardian's new account, you guys should hang :lol:

Edited by aGENT
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Didn't his old man rip off a bunch of investors with that Bear Mtn resort, near Victoria?

Why help the Avs build their powerhouse? For an offensive D who's a UFA soon?!

No F***ing way should we fritter away future 1st's.

He lives in Victoria. I think Benning thinks he can sign him. 

4 minutes ago, aGENT said:

So you're like a flat-earther of hockey talk.

giphy.gif

Got another one of you over in the prospects section draft thread. Pretty sure it's Guardian's new account, you guys should hang :lol:

Thats enough out of you homer brigade commander 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

there also rumors going around that they might induct burrows into the ring of honor before the draft

That will be done during a nux home game in the reg season. Nux is supposed to announce it, but I think it might just be a press release.  The big headline for the franchise today is their draft pick. 

I don't expect them to trade up or down. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Upvote 1

On 650 they said that Benning is rumored to be ticked at the low value that some of the other GM"s put on some of the Canucks players. That is very scary to think that Jim thinks our players should have a higher value. 

We need a new GM.  Dear god we are in a lot of trouble.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

31 minutes ago, BCNate said:

I will be so pumped if this happens.  He instantly becomes the best we offensive dman we have had in many many years.  If Hughes is better, then that is a huge bonus.  

If it's Virt, Stecher, 2020 lottery protected first I feel it is a very fair deal.  I get that it would hurt to lose those guys, but it should cost to get one of the 10 best offensive dmen in the league.

If Stecher is included then it has to be Virtanen, Stetch, and 2020 2nd round pick (turns into 1st in 2020 if we make the playoffs)

Edited by Seannnp