The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vasily Podkolzin | #92 | RW

Just now, 73 Percent said:

You read it in a tweet. Now you think it.

I did?  I don’t have Twitter, so I guess someone must have posted it here a while back.

its a good comparison though.  I saw s young Messier play in the Alberta junior league.  Talented and really mean.  Bigger and stronger than most out there too.  Used his stick if the other guy was bigger.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I did?  I don’t have Twitter, so I guess someone must have posted it here a while back.

its a good comparison though.  I saw s young Messier play in the Alberta junior league.  Talented and really mean.  Bigger and stronger than most out there too.  Used his stick if the other guy was bigger.  

Yeah you quoted a post talking about it about 15 pages back.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

I think Larionov should apologize for comparing Pods to Messier. He obviously just said it to stir up controversy. And really, what the hell would he know about it anyway? Lol.

Ikr.. has he even watched hockey??? 

Honestly, 

4 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

I think Larionov should apologize for comparing Pods to Messier. He obviously just said it to stir up controversy. And really, what the hell would he know about it anyway? Lol.

Ikr.. just because he was a smart man and a successful hockey career and teaches it means squat! ;)

6 minutes ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

Somebody used DeBrusk as a comparable a while ago and I still think that's the best one.

Louie friggin’ DeBrusk!  Not even close.  Pods is a fabulous hockey player; he’s not a knuckle dragging goon.  

Igor Larionov sees Mark Messier.  I think Larionov knows hockey better than any of us for sure.

Louie friggin’ DeBrusk.  Why even mention that?  

• Like 1