Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, BCNate said:

We are going to have a handful of guys playing in the WJC again with Podkolzi, Hoglander, Madden.  Should be cool to watch.

Woo too ya hooo! :frantic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, BCNate said:

We are going to have a handful of guys playing in the WJC again with Podkolzi, Hoglander, Madden.  Should be cool to watch.

Go Russia!... Go Sweden!... Go USA!.... Go Latvia?! Lol

Canucks have a good balance of prospects from all over now.

Still... Go Canada!!!!

:gocan:

I wonder if Woo will be there?  Is he still age eligible?  Utunen as well?

Edited by Hogs & Podz
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Go Russia!... Go Sweden!... Go USA!.... Go Latvia?! Lol

Canucks have a good balance of prospects from all over now.

Still... Go Canada!!!!

:gocan:

I wonder if Woo will be there?  Is he still age eligible?  Utunen as well?

Ya they are both avail but I don't believe madden is eligible. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, canucklehead80 said:

Ok, but did VP score all 4 goals or what???

in the pic, it looks like Datsyuk is giving him some instruction/ advice and Podz is all ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, BCNate said:

We are going to have a handful of guys playing in the WJC again with Podkolzi, Hoglander, Madden.  Should be cool to watch.

 

On 6/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, BCNate said:

We are going to have a handful of guys playing in the WJC again with Podkolzi, Hoglander, Madden.  Should be cool to watch.

Is Utunen still young enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

 

Is Utunen still young enough?

Ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cyoung said:

Ya

Is he good enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 112 said:

Is he good enough?

He was last year. And he played well - scored the goal to knock Canada out.

 

He will likely be even better with another year of growth and development.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 112 said:

Is he good enough?

Well he played last year in a limited role, im sure they will count on him more so this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 112 said:

Is he good enough?

Well, he has been playing in the Finish Elite League for the past year against men and he’s just 19 years old as of April, so yeah he just might be good enough.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Well, he has been playing in the Finish Elite League for the past year against men and he’s just 19 years old as of April, so yeah he just might be good enough.

Thanks for the snark. It really makes this board a better place.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 112 said:

Thanks for the snark. It really makes this board a better place.

That was like a 2/10 on the snarkness scale.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

That was like a 2/10 on the snarkness scale.

ehh, I thought the tone was pretty clearly belittling, but whatever- I'm not upset and shouldn't derail the thread over it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 112 said:

Is he good enough?

I like this player.  He’s not flashy, but could be a decent bottom pair guy.  Odds are against him though, so likely he’s not good enough.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I like this player.  He’s not flashy, but could be a decent bottom pair guy.  Odds are against him though, so likely he’s not good enough.  

I concur.... Hairy alien puppet.  AHL bound for sure.... Good asset management... At least Utica will be good... Some day. :bigblush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 112 said:

ehh, I thought the tone was pretty clearly belittling, but whatever- I'm not upset and shouldn't derail the thread over it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Master Higgins said:

Really excited to see how pod progresses this year, does anyone know when the khl season starts.

Wikipedia says September 1st. I'm not sure when Pod's first game is.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_KHL_season

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 112 said:

Is he good enough?

He'll be Finland's captain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.