The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Podkolzin Buy Out

Rate this topic

Doogie

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Don't need to rush him this season MAYBE after Christmas next season. Then for sure the season after.

Yeah if he goes all ep40 on us they mentioned maybe we can get out of one of the 2 years. I read an article a while back saying that he wants to come here when his game is ready and that he doesnt feel its ready right now. I want to see what he does with some team and line stability. 

We'll see him in some international tournaments next year.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Doogie said:

I read a comment earlier and it got me thinking. So, according to a CBA rule or something a NHL team can not buy out a KHL contract. However, I read that a player himself could buyout his contract. If this is possible, I doubt Podkolzin could afford to buyout his contract so why not start a GoFundMe campaign to help him buy out his contract. I know it’s sounds stupid but hey if it works we just got ourselves a top 5 pick ready to jump into the NHL. 

why not for Tryamkin. It will show him we still love him....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Doogie said:

I read a comment earlier and it got me thinking. So, according to a CBA rule or something a NHL team can not buy out a KHL contract. However, I read that a player himself could buyout his contract. If this is possible, I doubt Podkolzin could afford to buyout his contract so why not start a GoFundMe campaign to help him buy out his contract. I know it’s sounds stupid but hey if it works we just got ourselves a top 5 pick ready to jump into the NHL. 

You’re right.  It sounds stupid 

• Haha 1