The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Lightning trade J.T. Miller to Canucks for Marek Mazanec, 2019 3rd-round pick, 2020 conditional 1st-round pick

14 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I’m laughing at Burke’s past comment. Lol

He also criticized the Hughes pick. We all remember the “that’s a small body there gentlemen” statement.

I hope Burke keeps being critical of Bennings moves. It seems to work out pretty well for us.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I railed on Benning pretty good in this thread. With Miller, Hughes & Myers its hard to complain now, glad I was wrong. 

I really want Myer's to do well here but I really hope he scores more often, and defends a little better. (He has a lot of potential for sure though.)

I will wait till the end of the season to reserve judgement on him.

9 hours ago, suitup said:

Guys, I looked back on the Rangers - Tampa trade with JT Miller. How is it that a team who trades FOR Ryan McDonough (big piece) ends up getting the second best player (JT Miller) in the trade as an add-on? How does Stevie. Y do it?

It's all in the high intensity stare.

10yzerman.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=400

You give that man whatever he wants.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Sekeres is an eastern boy, who hates the Canucks and all that is Vancouver.  He comes here and enjoys the land of milk and honey, but he hates the Canucks and their fans.  I once tried to run him over (with my scooter) but he escaped into a bistro.  One day his toes are mine!

This is one cat you can definitely eat, although the brains may be a bit doughy.

Nice Don Cherry reference. Ha ha haaaaaaaa. :emot-parrot:

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

There should be a law against extreme stupidity in the work place. Guys like Sekeres shouldn't be allowed to work at a profession when they're so bad at it.

Anyone wonder who Sekeres is on this site? You know he would definitely be on here......

We have done well in this trade, 

our first overall next season will be lottery exempt if we are in the playoffs,. Even then the luck in getting a first round pick to perform point wise in 2 years, as well as J.T. is already (and he could be an iron man on top of that) would be pure luck.

JT is 3 birds in the hand presently,.  That pick is one bird in the Bush 2 years from now.

This player was built for this club as it is presently representing itself the opposition,. And he will probably be an asset to keep or move on for futures in 3 years.

I can’t even, and will never dwell on this move or what that 1st round pick aims to be,.

JT might even bring one back to us in 3years.

Edited by SilentSam
Mistake
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

Sekeres is an eastern boy, who hates the Canucks and all that is Vancouver.  He comes here and enjoys the land of milk and honey, but he hates the Canucks and their fans.  I once tried to run him over (with my scooter) but he escaped into a bistro.  One day his toes are mine!

You are giving him credit Alf.

I think he is just stupid......like...just not smart.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

...maybe on hfcanuck.

I guess that "y2dbag" poster....

:lol:

I can see it now:

"Canucks fans are outraged over (fill in the blank)"

In reality it's his various troll accounts fueling the whole thing ;) 

• Like 1