The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Hoglander | #21 | LW

ItalianCanuck1

42 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

It looks like Benning has set this team up for years. Right now, the Canucks have some excellent youth on the team, with others like Juolevi, MacEwen, Lind, Gadj, Graovac, etc. pushing to make an impression. Then developing behind that good group is Tryamkin, Podkolzin, Hoglander, Madden, Woo, Rathbone, etc. I really like where this team is heading. The next 5-10 years might be the Canucks finest chance in their 50 years to get that elusive 1st Cup. 

I agree with most of your post.

Tryamkin is 25 years old....doesn't fit with the rest imo.

1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

Hogslander off to a great start.  

I wonder how many swedish kids are practicing their unicycling right now.  Ep40 has started a trend.  

The next class is very very talented too. Petey leads the way . Hi octane forwards :towel:.

Btw Hogs looks like a legit future top6 LW. We will see at next camp how he progressed.

Go Nucks Go!

On 9/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, NUCKER67 said:

It looks like Benning has set this team up for years. Right now, the Canucks have some excellent youth on the team, with others like Juolevi, MacEwen, Lind, Gadj, Graovac, etc. pushing to make an impression. Then developing behind that good group is Tryamkin, Podkolzin, Hoglander, Madden, Woo, Rathbone, etc. I really like where this team is heading. The next 5-10 years might be the Canucks finest chance in their 50 years to get that elusive 1st Cup. 

It's not set up for a 1 or 2 and done either. It's set up to keep feeding the roster for years.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Hogs looks great.

I gotta some day go to Sweden too see a hockey game. It looks like quite the experience. Always a great crowd in all the videos I see. 

I’m sure the beer there is awesome, I know the girls in Sweden are gorgeous. Would be a really fun trip.

Smart people with well developed personalities and strong culture too boot! A great place to live and visit with one of the highest standards of living by all metrics... and the females are remarkably attractive. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, reyezone said:

Smart people with well developed personalities and strong culture too boot! A great place to live and visit with one of the highest standards of living by all metrics... and the females are remarkably attractive. 

They are also keen of chewing tobacco  ::D

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, hoholla sk said:

The next class is very very talented too. Petey leads the way . Hi octane forwards :towel:.

Btw Hogs looks like a legit future top6 LW. We will see at next camp how he progressed.

Go Nucks Go!

But do the next round of prospects unicycle and juggle at the same time. If not, pass.  Swedes now all.have to perform at least one skill that could land them circus side gig.  Lol.  

• Cheers 1

It's interesting to have another SHL player after Petey. I don't know how to measure expectations anymore lol. It's like SHL MVP or just another guy in the mix haha. 

I think he has done well though. From what I have seen he is getting and creating chances in 13-15 mins a game which is great for a 19 year old in the SHL. 

7 hours ago, Phat Fingers said:

But do the next round of prospects unicycle and juggle at the same time. If not, pass.  Swedes now all.have to perform at least one skill that could land them circus side gig.  Lol.  

On 6/22/2019 at 11:37 AM, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Hoglander has already past the Petey test! haha

• Upvote 4