The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Hoglander | #21 | LW

ItalianCanuck1

22 hours ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

This kid needs to play with EP....who would have buried that cross ice feed to EP's one-timer spot shown in one of those highlights...

Hog's tenacity and puck skills are looking NHL ready...one more year and I can see him stepping right in to a top 6 role...

Can't agree more. He and Podz could be on the team as early as next year. Their motors and strength are incredible for how young they are. As you said, they look NHL ready already. Benning did say recently, too, that he's most excited for Hogs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GoldenAlien said:

Everyone is talking about Hoglander and Podkolzin, rightfully so. But Costmar is playing PP with Hoglander, is this the top PP unit? He's a 7th round pick for us. Nice that a couple of Canuck picks are building chemistry together.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dpn1 said:

I am not sure if anyone saw it but on the Canucks website the posted a video of the second day of the draft.  I really enjoy the videos that give us an inside look at the draft.

I cant find this video. Do you have a link?

I was hoping they would post one soon because the other day I watched Montreals draft video and it was really good regarding scouting etc.

1 hour ago, AV's Coin said:

I cant find this video. Do you have a link?

I was hoping they would post one soon because the other day I watched Montreals draft video and it was really good regarding scouting etc.

On the canucks website.  You know on the top of the page where the banners move through a bunch of announcements.  On the Banner about the new Goalie AS there is a link there at the bottom of the banner.  I hope I am explaining it right. ::D

29 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

On the canucks website.  You know on the top of the page where the banners move through a bunch of announcements.  On the Banner about the new Goalie AS there is a link there at the bottom of the banner.  I hope I am explaining it right. ::D

okay I have seen that one. Thanks!

I was thinking it was a video where you can hear Benning and crew at the table like these...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2