Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Phat Fingers said:

Single Hog, not plural.  Got it.  Guess it would be Swinelander if it was plural.  

There is no F in Swinelander, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

It looks like Benning has set this team up for years. Right now, the Canucks have some excellent youth on the team, with others like Juolevi, MacEwen, Lind, Gadj, Graovac, etc. pushing to make an impression. Then developing behind that good group is Tryamkin, Podkolzin, Hoglander, Madden, Woo, Rathbone, etc. I really like where this team is heading. The next 5-10 years might be the Canucks finest chance in their 50 years to get that elusive 1st Cup. 

I agree with most of your post.

 

Tryamkin is 25 years old....doesn't fit with the rest imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 1:44 PM, GoldenAlien said:

Point per game player B).

Wow! Watching these videos his speed and feistiness really stands out. This guy is entertaining!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hogslander off to a great start.  

 

I wonder how many swedish kids are practicing their unicycling right now.  Ep40 has started a trend.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

Hogslander off to a great start.  

 

I wonder how many swedish kids are practicing their unicycling right now.  Ep40 has started a trend.  

The next class is very very talented too. Petey leads the way . Hi octane forwards :towel:.

Btw Hogs looks like a legit future top6 LW. We will see at next camp how he progressed.

 

Go Nucks Go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GoldenAlien said:

 

Lots of good opportunities to score in 16min of ice time. Kids got great offensive instincts. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, NUCKER67 said:

It looks like Benning has set this team up for years. Right now, the Canucks have some excellent youth on the team, with others like Juolevi, MacEwen, Lind, Gadj, Graovac, etc. pushing to make an impression. Then developing behind that good group is Tryamkin, Podkolzin, Hoglander, Madden, Woo, Rathbone, etc. I really like where this team is heading. The next 5-10 years might be the Canucks finest chance in their 50 years to get that elusive 1st Cup. 

It's not set up for a 1 or 2 and done either. It's set up to keep feeding the roster for years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

 Hogs looks great.

 

I gotta some day go to Sweden too see a hockey game. It looks like quite the experience. Always a great crowd in all the videos I see. 

I’m sure the beer there is awesome, I know the girls in Sweden are gorgeous. Would be a really fun trip.

Smart people with well developed personalities and strong culture too boot! A great place to live and visit with one of the highest standards of living by all metrics... and the females are remarkably attractive. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, reyezone said:

Smart people with well developed personalities and strong culture too boot! A great place to live and visit with one of the highest standards of living by all metrics... and the females are remarkably attractive. 

They are also keen of chewing tobacco  ::D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, hoholla sk said:

The next class is very very talented too. Petey leads the way . Hi octane forwards :towel:.

Btw Hogs looks like a legit future top6 LW. We will see at next camp how he progressed.

 

Go Nucks Go!

But do the next round of prospects unicycle and juggle at the same time. If not, pass.  Swedes now all.have to perform at least one skill that could land them circus side gig.  Lol.  

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

They are also keen of chewing tobacco  ::D

Gross.  

 

I have had to intubate a patient who chewed tobacco, disgusting.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

They are also keen of chewing tobacco  ::D

maybe not that smart then after all ...:P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's interesting to have another SHL player after Petey. I don't know how to measure expectations anymore lol. It's like SHL MVP or just another guy in the mix haha. 

I think he has done well though. From what I have seen he is getting and creating chances in 13-15 mins a game which is great for a 19 year old in the SHL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.