The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nils Hoglander | #21 | LW

ItalianCanuck1

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

"Pretty much every hockey player can score that goal and he'll get smashed in the mouth if he ever attempted that in the NHL, he's undersized and I am not sold on him."

Not my thoughts but I read that online, care for a rebuttal? 

Kids are going between the legs on breakaways these days. the game has changed

• Cheers 3

If this kid grows a inch or 2 it will help big time in the NHL. Looks so promising. Probably 3seasons away before he starts on our team and maybe 5ish before he makes a name of himself

Edit. 

Feels like we could be the patriots of the NHL for the next decade!!! 

Edited by milk and honey
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Hoggs goal is going to go viral.

My favorite response is when someone completely ignores the bank to himself off the back of the net and says "aNyOnE cAn Do That". It's usually followed by clips of various guys doing the lacrosse goal without and D pressure on them whatsoever. 

• Cheers 3

51 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Whoever posted that is just talking out of their ass. Literally nothing to base that on.

I Hope so.  I've never seen him play that's why I posted that, not hard to find a negative comment on the internet lol but there are a lot of players with sick mitts that never make it to the big show.

5 hours ago, Horvat is a Boss said:

That was incredible. He likes that bank off the back of the net to himself and he does that a lot, but he scooped up that puck sooooo quickly while avoiding the defenders stick and tucked it in. Wild.

I just re watched the first period of the Canuck game against Florida. If you watch it, there is a time with (I believe)  around 8 minutes left in the 1st period, where it looked like Petey tried to lacrosse the puck.

Watch again and tell me I'm wrong lol.  I thought so last night but re watching it, it actually looks like he tried it. It just didn't work. I could be crazy as I was so stoked about such a great Canuck win.

Edited by Kanukfanatic

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

"Pretty much every hockey player can score that goal and he'll get smashed in the mouth if he ever attempted that in the NHL, he's undersized and I am not sold on him."

Not my thoughts but I read that online, care for a rebuttal? 

Why bother responding to hf trolls lol.

Edit: in fact, one of hf canucks highest volume posters is some dbag with the name of ms.....he typed almost that exact thing.  What a loser lol.

Edited by Kanukfanatic

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

I just re watched the first period of the Canuck game against Florida. If you watch it, there is a time with (I believe)  around 8 minutes left in the 1st period, where it looked like Petey tried to lacrosse the puck.

Watch again and tell me I'm wrong lol.  I thought so last night but re watching it, it actually looks like he tried it. It just didn't work. I could be crazy as I was so stoked about such a great Canuck win.

You're not wrong, Petey himself confirms it in a The Athletic post-game interview. 

Edit: He specifies that there was some ice that botched it

Edited by suitup
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

• Like 1