Sign in to follow this  
ItalianCanuck1

Ethan Keppen | LW

Made all the conventional queries and searches and nothing. Does somebody have an update on this player's situation? What am I missing? I'm assuming injury but what is it? 

I'm only interested because with our rabid fanbase on here you'd think there'd be some update forthcoming. He's not a sexy 7th round pick, mind you, or a fifth.

He was playing up until the 7th of Feb but have not seen him on the game summaries since then. Surmise he must have sustained an major injury but not sure.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, flickyoursedin said:

At the draft I felt Zegras was a top 5 talent. Sad when he got picked right before our pick. You’re right though that it’s clearly wrong for people to compare those two players because it’s not like we passed on Zegras. He was gone before our pick. The comparables for people will be Boldy, Krebs and Newhook who were also highly touted guys that we passed on. I for one am happy with the Pod pick over those guys.

I was a huge Morits Sieder, Newhook, supporter never thought Podkolzin would be available for us though. I was and still am over the moon with that pick. 

Podkolzin is a very tough player to play against he will hunt you down and take the puck from you.

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

I was a huge Morits Sieder, Newhook, supporter never thought Podkolzin would be available for us though. I was and still am over the moon with that pick. 

Podkolzin is a very tough player to play against he will hunt you down and take the puck from you.

Newhook has had an incredible 2nd half of the season in the NCAA. Sakic took the two west coast boys while in Vancouver.