The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

On 8/17/2019 at 12:45 AM, Jaku said:

2u97kp4.jpg

The Winnipeg Jets have placed Justin Abdelkader on waivers with the intention of buying out his contract.

The Pittsburgh Penguins have placed Loui Eriksson and Matt Irwin on waivers. 

Really tempted to claim Loui... pretty good deal for a guy that's gonna ride shotgun with Petey and Ferdaddy... All 100+ points! 

5 hours ago, apollo said:

Really tempted to claim Loui... pretty good deal for a guy that's gonna ride shotgun with Petey and Ferdaddy... All 100+ points! 

I mean sure. However there's also a chance that Loui is the highest paid popcorn taste tester ever. 

• Haha 3

Florida Roster right now --I've had lots of discussions and I feel like somethings gonna happen soon.

van Riemsdyk - Monahan - Bertuzzi

Zuccarello - Hyman - Aston-Reece

Sissons - Kerfoot - Coleman

Roussel - KempeAcciari

Kahun - Batherson - Greenway

Jones - Tolvanen - Simon

Lindell - Vlasic

Klefbom - Zaitsev

Hickey - Vatanen

Reilly - Cole

Hutton - Toews

Binnington 

Grubauer

Bold on the block specifically although anyone is fair game.

Other prospects that should play this year

CJ Smith

Jeremy Bracco

Trevor Moore

Valentin Zykov

Anton Lindholm

Alex Formenton

Timothy Gettinger

They are all on the block.

Looking to move one or two or three of the young players for a more quality piece. I have almost 9 million in space so hit me up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Azzy said:

@Master Mind any idea why some players on Fantrax don't have their real-life teams attached to them? Examples include Curtis Lazar, who I just signed, and until very recently Daniel Carr. Just an oddity.

I have Carl Gunnarsson there ...

oh...... he has been updated :lol:

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Azzy said:

@Master Mind any idea why some players on Fantrax don't have their real-life teams attached to them? Examples include Curtis Lazar, who I just signed, and until very recently Daniel Carr. Just an oddity.

That would be on fantrax to resolve. Has nothing to do with our League.

9 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Hence why I asked MM, seeing as he's able to remedy that (or knows someone that can) :)

I think it's just a matter of time. If it really does bug you, you could always contact fantrax directly. I've had to email them about adding a player before.

It's august. Pretty sure keeping Curtis Lazar up to date is pretty low on their to do list.

Edited by Baer.
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Azzy said:

The team comes from the stat provider. I emailed them with a list of names... they only fixed Gunnarsson.

It has something to do with the player being in the minors at some point. Not sure why they wouldn't just keep it simple and add the team like they did last year.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1