2019/20 CDC Puck League

sItG4ev.png

small.png Jake Guentzel - 3 years, $7.25m

small.png Patrik Laine - 5 years, $8m

small.png Tom Wilson - 3 years, $7m

Spoiler

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Announcement... Tyson Jost is no longer being quietly shopped. (He never was actually, so stop asking about him). Thank you.

Wrong thread. 

On 6/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, thejazz97 said:

nYRkjNs.png&key=cd50cf02e8e516afa713d329

To DAL: Craig Smith + Declan Chisholm + Leon Gawanke

To CBJ: Rasmus Andersson

Forgot to make a statement.

Blue Jackets thank @Rindiculous for the negotiations. I am a fan of Andersson, and although I paid a fair bit here, am happy with the deal. Craig Smith, in particular, had a lot of value as a top-6 player on a contender who only has a $1.25M cap hit after retention. And I was excited about having both Chisholm and Gawanke - figure one of the two will make the Jets one day. But have to give to get, and Andersson looks poised to get some regular top-4 minutes next season.

That move helped round out the defense. Now I'm fishing in free agency to plug the holes, but if that doesn't work, I'll try the trade market.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, thejazz97 said:

nYRkjNs.png&key=cd50cf02e8e516afa713d329

To DAL: Craig Smith + Declan Chisholm + Leon Gawanke

To CBJ: Rasmus Andersson

Oh yes me too.

On behalf of the Dallas Stars we thank the Columbus Blue Jackets @D-Money for the negotiations.  We believe Craig Smith adds more value for us this season and are glad to have worked out a deal for Rasmus Andersson that’ll benefit next year and the very distant future.  We hope to have further negotiations in the future as well.

Edited by Rindiculous

29 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Forgot to make a statement.

Blue Jackets thank @Rindiculous for the negotiations. I am a fan of Andersson, and although I paid a fair bit here, am happy with the deal. Craig Smith, in particular, had a lot of value as a top-6 player on a contender who only has a $1.25M cap hit after retention. And I was excited about having both Chisholm and Gawanke - figure one of the two will make the Jets one day. But have to give to get, and Andersson looks poised to get some regular top-4 minutes next season.

That move helped round out the defense. Now I'm fishing in free agency to plug the holes, but if that doesn't work, I'll try the trade market.

Deals like those are why you are such a great team and perennially a threat. Good deal for both teams, but deals like these are exactly why you keep staying competitve. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rindiculous said:

Oh yes me too.

On behalf of the Dallas Stars we thank the Columbus Blue Jackets @D-Money for the negotiations.  We believe Chris Wagner adds more value for us this season and are glad to have worked out a deal for Rasmus Andersson that’ll benefit next year and the very distant future.  We hope to have further negotiations in the future as well.

I mean, if you want him that badly, I'm sure we can work out a deal :P 

9 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I mean, if you want him that badly, I'm sure we can work out a deal :P 

Craig Smith + Declan Chisholm + Leon Gawanke = Chris "hag" Wagne ate cheesi London milk clam

I was missing an ''r :/

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Deals like those are why you are such a great team and perennially a threat. Good deal for both teams, but deals like these are exactly why you keep staying competitve. 

Yup lol.  Meanwhile there’s not much room for me to stay competitive past a couple years from now.  Sure I could have dealt Andersson later, but Smith is better at producing in fantasy right now.  Deal works for both sides although long term d-money probably got the better end

Edited by Rindiculous

I'm guessing this is like the time I acquired Chris Neil when I meant to acquire Chris Kelly

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thejazz97 said:

I'm guessing this is like the time I acquired Chris Neil when I meant to acquire Chris Kelly

Chris, Craig, Wagner, Smith basically the same thing :ph34r:

Edited by Rindiculous
  • Haha 2

When is the first round of free agents posted?

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

When is the first round of free agents posted?

The offers are starting to slow down now so expect the first announcements tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/1/2019 at 11:48 AM, thejazz97 said:

Offers will now be considered. We'll look to have offers and responses done by later this afternoon!

so, uh, sike

We figured some GMs might have fatigue from signing players in every league on CDC, so we gave it a break and let offers roll in slowly. We will have announcements tonight, though.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

2u97kp4.png

Columbus places Mark Barberio on waivers. Unless unclaimed in 48 hours, he will clear.

My apologies to Columbus. This should have been done 3 days ago.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Unless unclaimed in 48 hours, he will clear.

:huh:

What do you all think about that Aho offer sheet? Crazy that Carolina got offer sheeted.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Salter said:

What do you all think about that Aho offer sheet? Crazy that Carolina got offer sheeted.

Interesting code-speak.

...So...what's the compensation for Drouin? ;)

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

so, uh, sike

We figured some GMs might have fatigue from signing players in every league on CDC, so we gave it a break and let offers roll in slowly. We will have announcements tonight, though.

No rush! Canada day fatigue is real as well!

As Brian Burke always says, July 1st is a brutal date. Doesn't give time to the Canadians to enjoy Canada day yet the Americans get their July 4th!? Boo! Down with the old boys club doing everything to benefit USA :lol:

Glad our league is run by Champs and no OBC! 

Edited by apollo
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1

24 minutes ago, D-Money said:

:huh:

:lol: I'm off my rocker today. 

• Haha 2