The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

15 minutes ago, apollo said:

Where do we send to? I remember it used to be on Fantrax first page when you logged in? 

Or are we doing e transfers? I'll do $14 to pay homage to the :goat:

There should be a prompt on the home page, but might be gone with Art's payment. Check under the "other" tab.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Salter said:

To BUF: Sam Reinhart, Jared Spurgeon, Grigori Denisenko

To NJD: Rasmus Ristolainen ($1.25m retained 2019/20), 2020 BUF 2nd

@Sygvard @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka @70seven

@Salter As much as I would love to leave it out: don't forget McGinn. We also included him in that deal.

God it feels so wrong to trade Ristolainen, after shutting down so many inquiries about him. He was our long standing highest scoring player, a holdover from our inherited team, and a loyal soldier. Sometimes you just have to take the chances when an offer comes along: I sure hope we don't regret this one. That being said, I am very high on the potential of both Reinhart and Denisenko, and Spurgeon is coming off a sneaky good 340 point year. 

Big thanks to @70seven for matching us toe to toe on some extended haggling. He managed to get under the cap, pick up playoff points, and somehow end up with the highest scoring player in the deal. I think this deal is going to be a good one for both of us. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

There should be a prompt on the home page, but might be gone with Art's payment. Check under the "other" tab.

Thanks!

Ahhh found it... so I can't do $14 exactly... and made my point that Burrows was a legend. So I've just chosen 6 other teams to pay for as someone had already paid my share

6 teams to send good blessings so #6 is re-signed in the next day or two... 

44 minutes ago, Salter said:

nYRkjNs.png&key=cd50cf02e8e516afa713d329

To BUF: Emile Poirier, Will Bitten

To NSH: 2021 BOS 5th

@Sygvard @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka @apollo

Also shoutout to Syg and Sestito for tossing me a 5th on this one... negotatiations initially started at 

Poirier + Bitten for Future considerations :lol:

Wont be surprised if Bitten makes the NHL eventually but we had to shed some contracts. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, apollo said:

Also shoutout to Syg and Sestito for tossing me a 5th on this one... negotatiations initially started at 

Poirier + Bitten for Future considerations :lol:

What can I say, I can't say no to those puppy dog eyes. The master negotiator backed us into the corner by asking politely. Obviously people need to trade with us more often. 

Looks like some mystery benefactor paid for our team already. So I paid for the mods because I am an unabashed suck up. Never too early to get started on those contract talks. 

• Haha 4

St.Louis is not a good place for my prospects . kaspick and alexandrov both injured during the prospect tournament.

not tat one of them was expected to make the opening night roster , but it´s allways bad if a player gets injured, specially if its a concussion.

cleasson on a pto with the canes  ..if he makes the team , ill have to make a move or 2  . 

i have allready 8 defenders on the nhl roster ..cleasson would be no. 9. 

further there are prospects who will probably push for a roster spot , dolan , lindgren .

but no need to rush , rieder and cleasson on pto´s , if rieder isnt able to crack the flames roster , he s still rumoured to return to germany

mannheim eagles are highly interested in tobi. 

i l lknow more in some weeks 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, maroe said:

Hey guys,

I will be stepping down as GM of the Flames. Made lots of trades to contend hard so I hope the next GM stands pat ;).

Just wanted to say thank you for all of the good times especially to MM somethingvery and Azzy for giving a newbie like me a rebuilding team back in 2016. You guys took the chance on me and I am forever thankful. Ill still be around in CDCFL and lurking so feel free to drop a line whenever :) 

Best of luck boys! 

Cheers,

maroe

Why

• Upvote 2

Nikita Alexandrov and Kevin Mandolese  are the 1st scratches from this Years Habs Training Camp.

This are no surprises , both Players have been reassigned to their Junior Teams for develpoment. 

Niki and Kevin  are  2-3 Years away from becoming Pro-Players. 

The Habs will announce their remaining Training Camp Roster later this  Day.

• Upvote 2

The Nashville Predators would like to waive Cody McLeod and assign him to our Minor team. 

We will activate Cal Clutterbuck from IR as his replacement on our roster. 

The Nashville Predators would also waive Justin Williams and assign him to our Minor team. 

We will call up Tony DeAngelo as his replacement on our roster.