The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

27 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  Please welcome @Strombone1 as GM of the Calgary Flames!

27 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  Please welcome @janisahockeynut as GM of the Chicago Blackhawks!

26 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  @Silver Ghost has been relieved of his duties in Columbus.

Please welcome @BrEwSki as the new GM!

24 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  Please welcome @Rush17 as GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins!

PM me if y'all want to trade :P 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  Please welcome @Rush17 as GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins!

It is an exciting time in our franchises history. We have a promising team in Pittsburgh and we look forward to seeing what we can get out of this group. 

We will start off with a wait and see approach but we likely will be making changes down the road. If any player or grouping players interest you please shoot me a pm.

We will evaluate offers and let you know more once we have seen the team up close a bit more. I really enjoyed watching the pens as a kid in the 90s and they were my favorite non Canuck team. So this is a pretty special opportunity for me as a GM.

Look forward to joining the league and trying to figure out the fantrax website lol. :lol: wish me luck.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Image result for penguins

Penguins are looking to upgrade their goaltending situation. Korpisalo + is available to fix this need. We are also looking for a backup goalkeeper if you have a spare one handy lol. PM us! 

Gold Means Not Available

Green Means Available

Penguins Updated Lines:

Pacioretty - Bergeron - Lindholm

Lee - Karlsson - Heinen

Kempe - Grundstrom - Panik

B. Ritchie - Guriasov 

McDonagh - Myers

Brannstrom - Gardiner

Hronek - Green

Korpisalo

Keep us in mind. We are open to trades - we would like to add nhl depth asap. Bergeron could be had but he is not going anywhere without a younger top line player coming back. He could be available though if the right offer is presented. Best line in hockey you know? The rat, pasta, and Selkie Bergeron. 

Edited by Rush17
  • Upvote 2

Hi, Guys,  

I wanted to introduce myself as the new manager of the Columbus Blue Jackets!  I'm really looking forward to working with you guys and making some trades happen!

My team is quite thin at center.  As a matter of fact I have two roster guys that aren't even playing in the NHL.  I'd like to send them to the minors - however I need some players that can fill in on my active roster.  I'm willing to trade a pick/goalie/winger to increase my center depth.  I have two starting goalies (which I don't think is a bad thing) but I could trade one of them for a back-up and perhaps a pick to increase my depth down the middle.

Let me know if you want to make something happen! 

Thanks!

• Cheers 4

The far too early but I'm drawing conclusions anyway 10 game in recap for the Florida Panthers!

Great

The team overall--sitting 2nd in the league! 

Defense--4 of my top 6 fppg are D men being led by Ian Cole and Oscar Klefbom.

Goaltending--Two great starters on great teams--Grubauer and Binnington will carry the load all year.

Once again leading the league in hits and blocks, both by healthy margins already. These intangibles really count!

Good

Colton Sissons rocking over 4 ppg. 

Trevor Moore on a killer entry contract also chipping in at 4 ppg. 

Meh

Taylor Hall doing ok, but meh.

Sean Monahan doing ok, but meh.

Not Great

While 2nd in the league, we're 9th in fppg. Depth is paying off now, but we'll see if that holds.

Marc Edouard Vlasic is -10. 

Real Bad

Mats Zuccarello AND James van Riemsdyk have combined all year for 3.5 points in 12 games! That's real, real bad.

Florida is looking for some C action! 

congrats to carson soucy for his 1st scorerpoint in the nhl , also congrats to tobi rieder for his 1st goal of the season ...which has been horrible untill last night

same for mr. fischer 

bad news . after mr. galchenyuk ,  tomas tatar is the next injured top 6 player  hope its not to serious

all in all alot of players have to improve , demers no scorerpoints , kuhlmann no scorerpoints , fischer and howden  just with 1 

toews and keith are also with a low start.  cernak is a hit monster ..but scoring could be a little bit better

soucy has bee nan ice surprise and a good ericsson replacement 

goaltenting is ok so far  

the injury bug is going around though , gunnarsson , kuhlmann, galchenyuk , tatar  ...thats not nice 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

Firstly, the Nashville Predators would like to waive Jan Rutta and assign him to our minor team. We will call up Tony DeAngelo in his spot. We're sad to waive Jan as we had high hopes signing him as a UFA and hanging tight for weeks waiting for the incompetent Lightning to play him but to no avail. That franchise stopped being relevant after they lost JT Miller IMO.

@Jaku

Second matter of business... My inbox has been absolutely flooded this morning inquiring about Luca Sbisa AKA The Franchise...

Please stop Inquiring about Luca - him and his jets are poised to go deep into the West Final only to fall to the eventually cup champs... the Might Vancouver Canucks

If Paul Maurice knows what's good he'll have Sbeezus on the top pair with Morrisey

• Haha 3

Pittsburgh has already had 4 serious trade enquiries about star center William Karlsson. The Team is listening to offers well also actively engaging in contract discussions with the player.

Any serious interest in Karlsson should be passed on immediately.

The team believes strongly in Williams abilities. It would take a special offer to acquire him. Pittsburgh is all ears.