The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

19 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

just missed a thing regarding re-signings ...lol

when the regular season is over ...can i start extension talks with my expiring players or do i have to wait till july 14t? 

re-signings/extensions are fine - unsigned free agents are the only ones frozen until July 1.

• Huggy Bear 1

On 2/27/2020 at 7:25 AM, Master Mind said:

A lot of your rosters are probably out of whack due to the trades. Will fix those tonight/tomorrow.

@Nail I guess would appreciate your assistance. Or is he tanking since the deadline with his empty goalie spot? ::D

On the other note, thanks so much to all commissioners! You are doing a great job in keeping this league as fun as it is.

On another note :), it is very interesting to see how the league has developed since its inception. I remember wild trades, chaos in prediciting which team might be ready to contend and now it is harder to make trade (I guess much closer to real NHL GM negotiations), teams are usually directing their team to either developing young players or stuffing the roster with play-off bound NHLers. So I guess I am just sharing how much I enjoy to be part of this league.

Edited by pmalina
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

50 minutes ago, pmalina said:

@Nail I guess would appreciate your assistance. Or is he tanking since the deadline with his empty goalie spot? ::D

On the other note, thanks so much to all commissioners! You are doing a great job in keeping this league as fun as it is.

On another note :), it is very interesting to see how the league has developed since its inception. I remember wild trades, chaos in prediciting which team might be ready to contend and now it is harder to make trade (I guess much closer to real NHL GM negotiations), teams are usually directing their team to either developing young players or stuffing the roster with play-off bound NHLers. So I guess I am just sharing how much I enjoy to be part of this league.

Oops, I believe I specified in trade PM that I was gonna call up A. Gravel to be compliant.

@Master Mind can you confirm/backdate?

Hi all,

The next month of my life is going to be absolute hell for school :lol: so please have patience with me if your extensions haven't been resolved yet.

If you're concerned, please attach Master Mind to the conversation, and if we're at this point next month and you've still heard no word from me, please bump the convo.

I'll be checking in from time to time, but administrative work is not something I have the time to do right now.

Thanks!

Jazz 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

The playoff race is getting closer, here's where we stand with a month to go...

Metro

small.png  5338.75

small.png  4235.75

small.png  4165

Atlantic

small.png  4709.25

small.png  4661.25

small.png  4525.25

WC

small.png  4096.5

small.png  4021.25

----------