The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 9:27 PM, Art Vandelay said:

I don’t know about everyone else, but this fantasy hockey break has been absolutely refreshing...

4B45EBFD-5276-41B0-8BD5-B075302F1536.jpeg.d194f8c701ecf1eebcc1181be4158eee.jpeg

Can’t wait for it to get started again, whenever that is.

Hope everyone is doing well, and happy Father’s Day to any fathers here.

Did I miss anything? I've been away for three months with the birth of a new child, selling my house, loss of a family member, and covid.  I feel like I've neglected my team and everyone here.  Hopefully I'm not the only one feeling like I've taken a huge break from fantasy hockey or missed something!

• Huggy Bear 2

21 minutes ago, BrEwSki said:

Did I miss anything? I've been away for three months with the birth of a new child, selling my house, loss of a family member, and covid.  I feel like I've neglected my team and everyone here.  Hopefully I'm not the only one feeling like I've taken a huge break from fantasy hockey or missed something!

Who are you?

• Haha 2

On 6/22/2020 at 2:05 PM, BrEwSki said:

You’re all good, I think we’ve all stepped away a bit! I hope all has settled down for you! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

any deadline here to sign 2018 draftees?

it’s two nights before the draft to get a first offer in, the night before to sign from what I can remember. we just don’t have a draft date yet!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

NHL Draft lottery

The lottery is tonight! Here's a reminder of the teams involved and the real-life team they are connected to.

Puck team -- GM -- Real-life Team

small.png  @Jaku  --> small.png  18.5%

small.png  @Nolan  --> small.png  13.5%

small.png  @canuckledraggin  --> small.png/small.png  11.5%

small.png  @JimLahey  --> small.png  9.5%

small.png  @Azzy  --> small.png  8.5%

small.png  @Matthews  --> small.png  7.5%

small.png  @Sygvard / @Sestito'sHandMadeVodka  --> small.png  6.5%

Then the placeholders would follow the NHL's method.

It won't be as easy to predict the winner this time, now that @Salter can't win it.

Edited by Master Mind
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

small.png  small.png  small.png  small.png  small.png  small.png

These are the teams in the play-in round without their original 1st round pick.

What makes this even more exciting, is that PHI and PIT play each other, forcing one into the lottery.

Teams can not intentionally bench active players.

• Like 4

On 6/27/2020 at 2:42 PM, Master Mind said:

Teams can not intentionally bench active players.

Well? 

Some GM's seemed to know play ins were coming in the regular season! They were already sitting guys to get healthy.

Each of the last 3 years...  :lol:

• Like 2

The 2020-21 league is up: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/qpf3bqnxkc2ob4qv/home

The 2020 playoff league will open up once the NHL announces an official schedule.

There is a new column on the team roster pages labeled S.E. If there is a 'Y' that means the player is exempt from being draft by Seattle. This is based on capfriendly, and will slowly get updated for each team. Some players may have their status changed should they change on capfriendly, and some aren't even on their list yet for being eligible or exempt. Arizona only team done.

Will also be working on getting new signings updated, as well as salary retentions.

Side note, if you received an email saying the league was deleted, that's because I originally renewed without carrying over updated player positions, so had to delete and create another one.

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope you all have a Happy Canada Day  :gocan:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1