The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

The Canucks currently sit 2nd in the Pacific, and it's looking quite likely there will be a rematch with the Flames in the 1st round.

We will be open to trades ahead of the deadline. Current roster at full strength:

Marchand - Tavares - Landeskog

Vesey - Toews - Foegele

Sanford - Eller - Kubalik

Laughton - Grant - MacEachern

Dowling

Burns - Pietrangelo

Butcher - Chiarot

Polak - Fedun

Clifton, Koekkoek

Andersen

Halak

• Cheers 2

NYR Unsigned Prospects WJC update:

Sampo Raanta is representing Finland at the WJC's

Marcus Kallionkieli may have been joining him were it not for an injury last year that only just resolved in Mid December: with 3 games played with Brandon Wheat Kings of the WHL... since his return to action he has put up 1 goal and 2 assists in three games in the DUB> yeah! at 18 years old. 

Nick Robertson already has a Goal and an Assist in the first WJC game today for the Yankees. 

Nikita Alexandrov put up one Assist today in Russia's opening WJC game

Alexei Protas has finished the WJC-20 D1A Tourny with an outstanding 4 goals and 3 assists in 5 games. leading Belarus in scoring and putting up 4th best numbers of the tourny! Belarus never lost in regulation but they will not advance to next years top division to face the likes of Canada, USA, Finland or Sweden. haha

Daniil Misyul is with Team Russia at the WJC but I was sad to see him a healthy scratch in their first game this morning. As their apparent 7th Dman he put up 3 points in 6 games thus far for Russia's international U-20 squad in pre tourney play. 

Graeme Clarke and Yaro Likhachyov did not make their respective national teams but I am happy to say BOTH are point per game players in the OHL and the QMJHL respectively. Kevin Mandolese had a good run repping on the U-17 and U-18 national teams for Canada, but despite having the best GAA numbers in his third year in the Q between the pipes this season he did not make the cut for team Canada's netminders this year. 

• Cheers 2

52 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

NYR Unsigned Prospects WJC update:

Sampo Raanta is representing Finland at the WJC's

Marcus Kallionkieli may have been joining him were it not for an injury last year that only just resolved in Mid December: with 3 games played with Brandon Wheat Kings of the WHL... since his return to action he has put up 1 goal and 2 assists in three games in the DUB> yeah! at 18 years old. 

Nick Robertson already has a Goal and an Assist in the first WJC game today for the Yankees. 

Nikita Alexandrov put up one Assist today in Russia's opening WJC game

Alexei Protas has finished the WJC-20 D1A Tourny with an outstanding 4 goals and 3 assists in 5 games. leading Belarus in scoring and putting up 4th best numbers of the tourny! Belarus never lost in regulation but they will not advance to next years top division to face the likes of Canada, USA, Finland or Sweden. haha

Daniil Misyul is with Team Russia at the WJC but I was sad to see him a healthy scratch in their first game this morning. As their apparent 7th Dman he put up 3 points in 6 games thus far for Russia's international U-20 squad in pre tourney play. 

Graeme Clarke and Yaro Likhachyov did not make their respective national teams but I am happy to say BOTH are point per game players in the OHL and the QMJHL respectively. Kevin Mandolese had a good run repping on the U-17 and U-18 national teams for Canada, but despite having the best GAA numbers in his third year in the Q between the pipes this season he did not make the cut for team Canada's netminders this year. 

Funny that  i have drafted 4 of those in the Puck League . Ranta, Alexandrov, Kallionkieli and Mandolese. Mandolese seems He was injured for some time!? if i Take a Look at His total Games this Session, He has less Games than the other goalie on His Team but was better Numbers. 

njd.png EMERGENCY POSITION: The New Jersey Devils have placed forward Sam Lafferty on defense for one week on an emergency basis.

* this move is pending the announcement of Torey Krug to the IR.

njd.png IR ACTIVATION: The New Jersey Devils have activated forward Viktor Arvidsson from Long Term Injured Reserve and place him onto the active roster.

Back to work after the Xmas break!

First we'd like to congratulate Jansen on his first NHL point!

We'd also like to wish all of our players playing in the WJC the best of luck for their respective countries :towel:

flag-usa2x.png K'Andre Miller

flag-canada2x.png Kevin Bahl

flag-sweden2x.png Victor Soderstrom

flag-denmark2x.png Mads Sogaard

Edited by aGENT

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed un-drafted forward Valtteri Puustinen to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=6a94c1b10e0d00cd9b9f1b2c0f Valtteri Puustinen: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 salary per season + $125,000 bonus - $925,000 AAV)

5 minutes ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The New Jersey Devils have signed un-drafted forward Valtteri Puustinen to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=6a94c1b10e0d00cd9b9f1b2c0f Valtteri Puustinen: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 salary per season + $125,000 bonus - $925,000 AAV)

I thought we couldn’t sign players before they turned 21?

1 hour ago, Monty said:

I thought we couldn’t sign players before they turned 21?

1 hour ago, Monty said:

news to me, we've always been able to sign players who turn 21 before the next draft. As an agent I have signed many players to this standard and as GM I have always checked the age based on that.  I will have to check how when this was changed because it was never discussed or approved to my knowledge.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

news to me, we've always been able to sign players who turn 21 before the next draft. As an agent I have signed many players to this standard and as GM I have always checked the age based on that.  I will have to check how when this was changed because it was never discussed or approved to my knowledge.

from the CDCGML CBA:

4.3 – Unrestricted Free Agents

Players who are 27 years old or have played in 7 NHL seasons are Unrestricted Free Agents. Unrestricted Free Agents who are without a contract are eligible to be signed to a contract by any team beginning on July 1st. No player eligible for the next seasons CDCGML Entry Draft is eligible to be signed as an unrestricted free agent. When signing a new unrestricted free agent to your club, the maximum allowable contract term is 7 years.

• Cheers 1