canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2019-20 (1 position open!)

Waivers: The Anaheim Ducks have placed defenseman Matt Irwin on waivers.

Recall: The Anaheim Ducks recall defenseman Dennis Gilbert from the California Golden Seals

Calvert Couturier Stone

Marleau Lindblom Byron

Bellemaire – Tierney – Raffl

Ernie – Nash – Nordstrom

Haas

McDonagh – Doughty

Severson – Carlo

Stone – Greene

Gilbert

Dubnyk 

Stalock

St.Louis Blues Roster Moves

Assignment:  The St.Louis Blues assign F Daniel Sprong to Greenville (No Waivers, 22 Years , 90 GP)

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall F Steven Fogarty from Greenville

Blues Roster Moves

Waivers : The St.Louis Blues places D Thomas Hickey on the Waivers with the intention to assign him to Greenville

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall D Nelson Nogier from Greenville

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

1 hour ago, greensman said:

Movement:

the Boston Bruins call up Kailer Yamamoto

:towel:

The Oilers season is saved.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Monty said:

The Oilers season is saved.

A waaaaaaay better move than giving a contract to Kovalchuk! EDM is actually gettin smarter.

for me, I was just excited cause I’m desperate for forwards :).

Edited by greensman

7 minutes ago, greensman said:

EDM is actually gettin smarter.

They did do a lot this summer to improve their lineup from last year...

• Thanks 1

ana.png Waivers: The Anaheim Ducks have placed forward Martin Hanzal on Waivers for the purpose of being assigned to the minors.

* done on behalf of, with authorization from AndreLeplum who was unavailable at this time.

REMINDER TO GMs!

Teams looking to sign unrestricted free agents or to re-sign restricted free agents have until December 31, 2019 @ 11:59pm to come to terms. After this point teams will be able to discuss extensions with restricted free agents starting February 15th as per the CBA. Teams can still negotiate contracts for any unsigned drafted players in their team's systems at any time.

See CBA below: should read any pending free agents can be discussed without limitation as has been the case for multiple seasons now, however there will not be a surge of extensions being signed but teams will have a clearer picture of what a pending free agent might expect and thus have a better idea if a specific player is worth attempting to re-sign or maybe get moved by the deadline.

I can be reached here, discord, and facebook at any point leading up to the signing deadline. All contracts do need a pm in cdc to be agreed to unless specific circumstances dictate otherwise. Thank you.

4.5 – Extensions

Beginning on February 15, 2019, teams can hold preliminary discussions with 2 players of their choice (ballpark figures only, no full negotiations take place). Then, beginning on March 5, 2019, teams are permitted to enter formal negotiations with one player and hold preliminary discussions with an additional 2 players regarding their contract desires before the end of the season. After the regular season ends, teams may hold formal negotiations with up to 6 players, but remember only a handful may sign extensions. When negotiating an extension with a player that has played with your club for the entire season (beginning on opening night of season), teams may offer up to an 8 year contract term if desired.

• Hydration 1

Last call on Mikko Koskinen. If not moved today, I’ll be extending him.

1 hour ago, Monty said:

Last call on Mikko Koskinen. If not moved today, I’ll be extending him.

I love your negotiating strategy haha

Just now, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I love your negotiating strategy haha

I just don’t like the trade deadline as a seller. Get it done now or never. I don’t want to scramble around.

• Hydration 1

There have been a few posts about players available - but with all the long term injuries we are sustaining, we are looking to add a forward.

1 minute ago, Squeak said:

There have been a few posts about players available - but with all the long term injuries we are sustaining, we are looking to add a forward.

Brian Boyle

Brandon Sutter

Tage Thompson

Also, last call on Jakub Voracek. If not moved today, I’ll be extending him.

3 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

ana.png Waivers: The Anaheim Ducks have placed forward Martin Hanzal on Waivers for the purpose of being assigned to the minors.

* done on behalf of, with authorization from AndreLeplum who was unavailable at this time.

finally.jpg

• Haha 1

small.png&key=2240ccf719147718ef5877a72f Assignment - COL assigns F Morgan Frost to the Springs

Edited by aGENT