Bellemare . Nash .    Nordstrom

Martinsen

McDonagh .   Doughty

Severson .      Carlo

Irwin .             Stone

Vaakanainen

Dubnyk

Dell

We were excited to obtain Patrick Marleau in free agency. We expect a solid year out of him. PE Bellemare will have more of an impact with us this season. Alex Stalock has possibly made Aaron Dell expendable. We do have some NHL depth on the farm as well. 

Fear the Waddell

Andre

Edited by AndreLePlum
  • Upvote 1

On 7/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Colorado Avalanche have re-signed defenseman Ivan Provorov to a six year deal.

col.png Ivan Provorov: 6 years, $ 31.5 million dollar contract ( $ 5,250,000.00 per season ).

On 7/4/2019 at 6:41 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Detroit Red Wings have made a trade with the Colorado Avalanche.

To DET: 
small.png Quinn Hughes

To COL:

small.png Ivan Provorov

small.png Jeff Skinner

small.png Jesse Puljujarvi

volsna.jpg

We'd officially like to welcome Ivan and Jeff to the Avs and thank Ivan and agent @Mike Vanderhoek for their gentlemanly contract negotiation. Both players are pretty huge pieces to what we feel will be an even better, playoff bound team this year and we're thrilled to have both on board for the foreseeable future.

We'd also like to wish Quinn luck on DET. We have a lot of respect for that young man and think he's got an exceedingly stellar career ahead of him. We had zero intention of moving him this summer (or any point after really) but GM @Azzy made us an offer we couldn't refuse. So a big thank you to both and best of luck.

We'll be giving a full roster update once we've heard back from some UFA inquiries. 

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Hey guys, so I found out today I don't earn enough to " have people for that " so looks like the wife and kid are being jerks and not doing the yard work. Unbelievable I know, so anyways I guess that leaves me.

A slew of signings incoming this evening.

Thanks

I just fired my guys on the 2nd, o.O 

already got three new quotes and about to hire new guys. 

Word to the wise: if someone is paying you to do something and you try to convince yourself they won't notice if you don't do it, even just this once...or in the case of my lawn and garden guy every month of service in 2019...The people paying notice. They may not say something the first time they notice, which is the first time you sluffed off, but they noticed. Doing it a couple times in recent memory will get you in trouble and more than twice will likely get you fired. That is all. 6k a year is a pretty good income for half a day a week for 8 months...sigh. Hope my new guys are at least honest. 

Ha, the old guy even while trying to say he didn't do a bad job said he would make up the missing 18 hours a month times 6 months over the next six months...i was like "HUH?" how will you make up 90% of the work we already paid you for while we are paying you for the current months work? "That is a silly silly thing to say, your fired"

Edited by Primal Optimist

lol I am reminded i fired the last guy for ranting and raving about unions being horrible things....right up until I pointed out that his very generous salary to mow a lawn and prune some hedges is paid out of union wages...errrr was paid out of union wages...that is how i ended up with the last guy who after 4 years of okay service just thought he would rip us off in 2019...like 525 bucks a month for what he admitted in the end was 2 times 90 minute visits. Good work if you can find it. lol

Edited by Primal Optimist

Edmonton calls up F Joakim Nygard

Edmonton calls up F Tyler Benson

Edmonton calls up D Jesper Sellgren.

Edmonton calls up D Ian McCoshen

Current depth chart (still some work to do);

Spoiler

Henrik Borgstrom  VACANT  Patrick Kane

Tyler Benson  Frans Nielson  Robbi Fabbri

Joakim Nygard Oskar Sunqvist Brendan Perlini

Marcus Foligno Lias Andersson Ryan Kuffner

Curtis Lazaar

Rasmus Dahlin  Matt Niskanen

Oskar Klefbom   VACANT

Ben Harpur  Jesper Sellgren

Ian McCoshen

Cory Crawford

Alexander Georgiev

On the farm

Grigori Denisenko, Rasmus Asplund, Justin Kirkland, Axel Jonsson Fjallby, Ivan Morozov, Nicholas Halloran, Justin Kirkland, Linus Olund, Grant Mismash, Devon Sideroff

Nick Hague, Frederick Allard, Lucas Carlsson, Filip Berglund, Jesper Lindgren, Noel Hoefenmayer  

Igor Shestyorkin

Unsigned prospects; Alex Turcotte, Alex Romanov, Gustav Lindstrom, Martin Fehervary, Nolan Foote, Matthew Robertson, Ilya Nikolayev, Igor Spiridonov, Albert Johansson.

roster positions to be earned?

callup potential

callup potential and candidate to crack line up?

2 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Edmonton calls up F Joakim Nygard

Edmonton calls up F Tyler Benson

Edmonton calls up D Jesper Sellgren.

Edmonton calls up D Ian McCoshen

Current depth chart (still some work to do);

Reveal hidden contents

Henrik Borgstrom  VACANT  Patrick Kane

Tyler Benson  Frans Nielson  Robbi Fabbri

Joakim Nygard Oskar Sunqvist Brendan Perlini

Marcus Foligno Lias Andersson Ryan Kuffner

Curtis Lazaar

Rasmus Dahlin  Matt Niskanen

Oskar Klefbom   VACANT

Ben Harpur  Jesper Sellgren

Ian McCoshen

Cory Crawford

Alexander Georgiev

On the farm

Grigori Denisenko, Rasmus Asplund, Justin Kirkland, Axel Jonsson Fjallby, Ivan Morozov, Nicholas Halloran, Justin Kirkland, Linus Olund, Grant Mismash, Devon Sideroff

Nick Hague, Frederick Allard, Lucas Carlsson, Filip Berglund, Jesper Lindgren, Noel Hoefenmayer  

Igor Shestyorkin

Unsigned prospects; Alex Turcotte, Alex Romanov, Gustav Lindstrom, Martin Fehervary, Nolan Foote, Matthew Robertson, Ilya Nikolayev, Igor Spiridonov, Albert Johansson.

roster positions to be earned?

callup potential

callup potential and candidate to crack line up?

Expecting a big season out of VACANT

• Haha 1

Sabres Roster Moves + Updated Lineup

Send down:

Valeri Nichushkin

Michael Hutchinson

--------------------------------------

Gusev - Benn - Domi 

Drouin - Trocheck - Hornqvist 

Crouse - Hinostroza - ______

Comeau - ______ - Jost 

Noesen - ______

Muzzin - Letang 

Dunn - Dumba 

Brodin - ______

Fleury

Talbot 

______

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

lol I am reminded i fired the last guy for ranting and raving about unions being horrible things....right up until I pointed out that his very generous salary to mow a lawn and prune some hedges is paid out of union wages...errrr was paid out of union wages...that is how i ended up with the last guy who after 4 years of okay service just thought he would rip us off in 2019...like 525 bucks a month for what he admitted in the end was 2 times 90 minute visits. Good work if you can find it. lol

Just wanna toss in here, you may want to consider, I feel a strong 95% of all people who’ve chosen to be independent contractors will commonly detest unions. That’s the actual reason they’ve chosen to accept all of the extra work, stress and commitment involved to be private.

Edited by greensman
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Had a few minutes today to look over and make sure the Archives are up to date and current. Have a look at where you might stand against your competition in accolades, experience, and team success!

I don't know about you guys but a real sense of pride we've built this League together for over ten years now! Thanks @canuck2xtreme for the invite!

I love league history, thanks Mike for bringing me on board!

That Master Mind success rate is looking mighty fine B)

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greensman said:

Just wanna toss in here, you may want to consider, I feel a strong 95% of all people who’ve chosen to be independent contractors will commonly detest unions. That’s the actual reason they’ve chosen to accept all of the extra work, stress and commitment involved to be private.

Truth

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Had a few minutes today to look over and make sure the Archives are up to date and current. Have a look at where you might stand against your competition in accolades, experience, and team success!

I don't know about you guys but a real sense of pride we've built this League together for over ten years now! Thanks @canuck2xtreme for the invite!

This is awesome, and a good reminder of where I need to get back to. 

Thanks to Theminister and C2X for pulling me in to the league, and thanks to them both and MV for helping me with the learning curve and to fill out my empty roster a bit. 

For the archives Mike, I officially took over the Bruins in October of 2010. It should probably be blank for the 09/10 season. What a neat record to have! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I love league history, thanks Mike for bringing me on board!

That Master Mind success rate is looking mighty fine B)

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

And also thanks to @canuck2xtreme, @Squeak and anyone else that helps run the league.

Especially those two for rolling over in the playoffs ;)

There really ought to be an asterisk next to your name for last season...:ph34r:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1