The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Is there any way to adjust settings etc so that I can see actual time stamps from that day, not this "1 hour ago" nonsense?  Makes it really hard to keep up to date, with posts around noon I always have to wait 24 hours to see the actual time to get the date right. Frustrating.

5 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Is there any way to adjust settings etc so that I can see actual time stamps from that day, not this "1 hour ago" nonsense?  Makes it really hard to keep up to date, with posts around noon I always have to wait 24 hours to see the actual time to get the date right. Frustrating.

I don't know what settings it is under but I used to click on the " 2 hours ago " stamp and it would then show the hours/mins. Hmm. Will look into this.

9 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Not sure about mobile but on desktop I hover my mouse on the " 1 hour ago" and the real time pops up.

20 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

WAIVERS: The Montreal Canadiens have claimed Ross Johnston from St. Louis via waivers.

The Blues wants to wish Ross all the best in Montreal and thanks him for his efforts.

The Organistion was high on him but he didn´t panned out like expected, this does not mean that we were not pleased with his play, he was a solid contributor when he played. 

But with our youngsters drawing into our Lineup , this move was necessary .  Good luck in Montreal :) 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Cheers 1