The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

Resignation I officially tender my resignation as GM of the Philadelphia Flyers. 

This was a tough decision but I feel a change is needed both for myself and for the Flyers. An opportunity with another team came up for me and I couldn't pass it up. I also feel like the flyers will befinite from some fresh blood and a new perspective and I wish whoever takes over with them goodluck. 

Thank you 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zenflamesfan said:

Resignation I officially tender my resignation as GM of the Philadelphia Flyers. 

This was a tough decision but I feel a change is needed both for myself and for the Flyers. An opportunity with another team came up for me and I couldn't pass it up. I also feel like the flyers will befinite from some fresh blood and a new perspective and I wish whoever takes over with them goodluck. 

Thank you 

2 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

HIRING: The Calgary Flames have announced they have hired Zenflamesfan as their General Manager.

welcome to the western conference.  your team is around 200 points ahead of mine, so the blues are not really a threat.

further you re in another division ..but may we´ll meet in the playoffs if all works out . ;) 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

welcome to the western conference.  your team is around 200 points ahead of mine, so the blues are not really a threat.

further you re in another division ..but may we´ll meet in the playoffs if all works out . ;) 

Thanks Bomba. I'm thrilled to be able to Gm the Flames and would look forward to seeing you in the playoffs

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Tell me you're not complaining about updates....  <_<

Nope....:blink:

Was just happy about seeing his points added when they get updated :towel:It's been a tough few weeks with some major injuries here in COL. STL has been crawling up our arse in the standings. Smith coming in and putting up some points is much needed and appreciated. Hopefully we're getting some key bodies back after, or shortly after, the AS break as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Nope....:blink:

Was just happy about seeing his points added when they get updated :towel:It's been a tough few weeks with some major injuries here in COL. STL has been crawling up our arse in the standings. Smith coming in and putting up some points is much needed and appreciated. Hopefully we're getting some key bodies back after, or shortly after, the AS break as well.

we are tied since last night but you win the tiebreaker :lol:

we are both on wildcard spots. we should keep an eye on los angeles and edmonton. 

.btw ..where is @Rush17 and his updates?   i may could do the updates tomorrow if rush is unable ATM-

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

we are tied since last night but you win the tiebreaker :lol:

we are both on wildcard spots. we should keep an eye on los angeles and edmonton. 

.btw ..where is @Rush17 and his updates?   i may could do the updates tomorrow if rush is unable ATM-

Not with Smith's points :P

Movement: The Minnesota Wild send down Taro Hirose 

Minnesota Wild players available for picks and prospects 

Mikael Backlund 

Jared Spurgeon 

Richard Panik 

Corey Perry 

Alex Steen 

Tyler Motte 

Matt Irwin 

Yannick Weber 

Brian Elliot