The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

11 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Had a few minutes today to look over and make sure the Archives are up to date and current. Have a look at where you might stand against your competition in accolades, experience, and team success!

I don't know about you guys but a real sense of pride we've built this League together for over ten years now! Thanks @canuck2xtreme for the invite!

My history sucks. Thanks for reminding me I haven't gotten out of the quarterfinals. Thanks for nothing, 

Andre

1 hour ago, AndreLePlum said:

My history sucks. Thanks for reminding me I haven't gotten out of the quarterfinals. Thanks for nothing, 

Andre

I hear that. No clue why Montreal ownership hasn’t kicked me to the curb yet.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, greensman said:

Just wanna toss in here, you may want to consider, I feel a strong 95% of all people who’ve chosen to be independent contractors will commonly detest unions. That’s the actual reason they’ve chosen to accept all of the extra work, stress and commitment involved to be private.

15 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Truth

I absolutely agree: the key to freedom is choice and unhindered ability to follow through with your personal decision. What I was laughing at was his absolute lack of tact or situational awareness. LIke 7/8ths of his employers were able to afford to hire him for this particular job due to union wages. You can be in one, or not in one, and I care not one way or the other..but to very loudly and angrily voice anti union views while being on the paid work time and location of predominantly union folks is just silly, and he had good hints like bumper stickers and knowing so and so was a nurse and three of his clients were Feds et cetera, lol. He also was on his way out already for service and contract related issues, but the rant against unions was the icing on the cake.

For what it is worth, I am very confident that wages for non union folks have gone up on account of unions over the history of our Country, and so I am very pro labour regardless of independant or unionized but I don't want to debate politics on the sports forums, sorry I mentioned it in the first place, my bad. I do fully understand that my opinion is no more valid than any other, and stands a good chance at being even less valid, haha.

Edited by Primal Optimist

17 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Had a few minutes today to look over and make sure the Archives are up to date and current. Have a look at where you might stand against your competition in accolades, experience, and team success!

I don't know about you guys but a real sense of pride we've built this League together for over ten years now! Thanks @canuck2xtreme for the invite!

Perhaps Vancouver should say me + @Master Mind, in all seriousness, as other teams where two GMs were employed in the same season have both listed :ph34r:

Just now, Mike Vanderhoek said:

EXTENSION: The Anaheim Ducks have re-signed forward Mark Stone to an eight year extension.

ana.png Mark Stone: 8 years, $ 65.0 million dollar contract ( $ 8,125,000.00 per season ).

Mark is one of the key cogs on offense for the Ducks. He will help lead us to the promised land. 

Andre

Feel the Waddell

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

TRADE: The Los Angeles Kings have made a trade with the New Jersey Devils.

To LAK:

small.png Alexander Dergachyev

small.png Jeff Taylor

To NJD:

small.png 2020 LAK 4th Round Draft Selection

small.png 2021 LAK 4th Round Draft Selection

Mike doesn’t use draft picks

• Wat 1